What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im sure the fitter went through this and fit you for the correct one, but make sure if not, you try the shafts out because the R9 and the SuperTri are VERY different in terms of spin and have caused so many to do shaft changes. I had to completely change my shaft when I switched heads.

Everything is cool. I was actually fit for the ST in a 10.5 w/ the Fubuki. I noticed certain differences when I did hit the R9 with the Fubuki so that could be the cause (I also need to get used to the larger 460cc head as well on the ST). I was just playing with it in the R9 until I got a ST at a price that I wanted. Once I get the ST in then I'll be set as far as what the fitter wanted me to have combination wise.

Everything is cool. I was actually fit for the ST in a 10.5 w/ the Fubuki. I noticed certain differences when I did hit the R9 with the Fubuki so that could be the cause (I also need to get used to the larger 460cc head as well on the ST). I was just playing with it in the R9 until I got a ST at a price that I wanted. Once I get the ST in then I'll be set as far as what the fitter wanted me to have combination wise.

Very cool spank, hope it works well. Accuracy on those Florida courses is a premium, lol.

My shaft should be at customs tomorrow, hopefully very early in the morning. From customs it's(usually) only a 24 hour turnaround time. So my luck could pan out and I could get it right before i leave for the airport on friday.

Purchased a Nike SQ Tour Carry Bag at a closeout price (50% off). The same site now has the Nike Sunday carry bag at a ridiculous price, too.

Couple new toys.

Stuff001.jpg

Gonna use these this weekend at the TPC. Hopefully I can channel my inner Kaymer, I'm gonna need all the help I can get.

Stuff002.jpg

Stuff004.jpg

This club is a beast...the shaft feels so stable throughout the swing its amazing. I only got to hit for about 30 min tonight but man what a difference.

Sweet looking r9 dude!!!!!! x-stiff on the fuji eh? I bet it hits wonderfully!

I only hit it for about 30 min but I love it so far. It's alot less forgiving off the deck but I can go after it on the tee without worrying about the snap hook, the feeling at impact is perfect as well.

Jrod, what's the weight on that rombix shaft? it looks great, glad to see you found something that is working for you.

Nice pick-up JRod. I love my R9 3 wood, but over the last 3 wks it's not been behaving, lol. That shaft would be way strong for me, but I may have to look for a lighter version.

75 grams, and thank you!

i just put an x stiff tour axivcore shaft in my superfast 3w and so far i am loving it. i know exactly what you mean when you say feeling stable throughout the swing.

My new Nickent 4dx CB´s finally arrived today, yihaa! AND got a nice invoice for three brand new 5dx hybrids. Hitting the course tomorrow before work:banana:

Superfast 3W expected to arrive today...lefty version. Use the driver and hit it long and "mostly" straight. Had been looking to replace an archaic 3W from Callaway and after reading some info here decided to match the driver when a deal was offered. I am new to the site and the info you guys provide is great (and humorous on occasion) so I will say thanks for both the info and the laughter. Former 3 handicapper that took 10 years off and slowly trying to get back into the groove...

FINALLY locked the deal on the g15. Costed me $90 because I had $110 credit. Can't wait to play with it. I have a buse weekend but Fall Break next week and can get out alot! Can't wait!

i just put an x stiff tour axivcore shaft in my superfast 3w and so far i am loving it. i know exactly what you mean when you say feeling stable throughout the swing.

Yep I love being able to drive through the ball without worrying about going left 2 fairways, or trying to baby it and blocking it right.

Superfast 3W expected to arrive today...lefty version. Use the driver and hit it long and "mostly" straight. Had been looking to replace an archaic 3W from Callaway and after reading some info here decided to match the driver when a deal was offered. I am new to the site and the info you guys provide is great (and humorous on occasion) so I will say thanks for both the info and the laughter. Former 3 handicapper that took 10 years off and slowly trying to get back into the groove...

Welcome to THP and I hear yah! I was just over 1 in Highschool and College, then came marriage and work! Back down to around 9 but getting better everyday.

Nice pick-up JRod. I love my R9 3 wood, but over the last 3 wks it's not been behaving, lol. That shaft would be way strong for me, but I may have to look for a lighter version.

Definately duey, I love it so far. I am playing 3 rounds this weekend so I will be able to give better info then. My saturday morning round I'm not even bringing my driver so I will be teeing off with this thing all day!

I just bought the Adams Idea Tech V3 Forged today :D ( reg flex Bassara 60g graphite in all sticks )
I have to take the 7 iron back tomorrow after work , as when I was unpacking it , there is something metallic rattling around in the head . Have not hit them yet but just chipping around in the basement they sure feel nice !
But I am going to play 9 holes with them tomorrow after my detour to the golf warehouse ..... LOL

I just bought the Adams Idea Tech V3 Forged today :D
I have to take the 7 iron back tomorrow after work , as when I was unpacking it , there is something metallic rattling around in the head . Have not hit them yet but just chipping around in the basement they sure feel nice !
But I am going to play 9 holes with them tomorrow after my detour to the golf warehouse ..... LOL

Awesome grats on the new sticks!

Thanks JRod ,
I think with having bad tennis elbo in my right one the softer graphite shafts mite be a bit better then ripping on these old rifle 6.0 stiff Callaway X14's ...... LOL

I have tennis/golfers elbow too! I'm thinking of going with a lighter shafted club too.

Just bought a Bushnell Yardage Pro XGC. Great price at Golf Galaxy.

Yoccos , I also wear a FUTURO sport tennis elbo band all the time , it seems to work as the anti-inflammatory's dont seem to help much !

I have tennis/golfers elbow too! I'm thinking of going with a lighter shafted club too.

Just bought a Bushnell Yardage Pro XGC. Great price at Golf Galaxy.

Great now you can see exactly how far away the trees are that your ball just hit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back