Miyazaki C. Kua Shafts

Miyasaki shaft on a Supertri 3w

Miyasaki shaft on a Supertri 3w

I think I read in a couple of places here that folks had either started the process of installing a Miyasaki shaft on a 3w or already have the 3w with shaft completed. I am so happy with the results on my Supertri driver that I have to consider it for the 3w. Has anybody in fact already gone down this road and have anything to report as yet?

i believe that is where OEM did his c. kua business as well. he said the experience was great. good luck with everything.

Thanks!
Will be hounding the postman..... LOL

I think I read in a couple of places here that folks had either started the process of installing a Miyasaki shaft on a 3w or already have the 3w with shaft completed. I am so happy with the results on my Supertri driver that I have to consider it for the 3w. Has anybody in fact already gone down this road and have anything to report as yet?

Merged with the Miyazaki C. Kua Thread. Just above your post, there is talk of having the shaft in their 3W and feedback.

Which 3W are you thinking about re-shafting? I did my SuperFast 3W and so far so good. Been struggling a bit with my swing lately so that hasnt helped but I already like the feel and shorter shaft.

Kevin,
Were you thinking about going with the Miyazaki 39 instead of the heavier one ?The 39 would have been closer to original shaft weight. Did you discuss it much with Ken at Victory Custom ? I'm considering reshafting my 4 wood with a Miyazaki as well.

Kevin,
Were you thinking about going with the Miyazaki 39 instead of the heavier one ?The 39 would have been closer to original shaft weight. Did you discuss it much with Ken at Victory Custom ? I'm considering reshafting my 4 wood with a Miyazaki as well.

I thought about the 39 but I didnt want it to be too light. I was looking for a little more stability and accuracy as well and so I had it cut down to 43". Stock is 43.5 so that lightened it up a little and gave me the shorter and more accurate shaft

I've been tossing around the idea of just putting a new shaft in my driver rather than waiting for Clevelands new offerings lol. I'm so damn impatient it sucks but it may save me money for the next outing. Which in turn would allow me to test probably ever newer drivers. Does it ever end?

I think the Dymo feels heavier. Would I better off looking at a 59g Miyazaki since it's the heavier of light shafts? Or has anyone even tried a Miyazaki in a Dymo?

I've been tossing around the idea of just putting a new shaft in my driver rather than waiting for Clevelands new offerings lol. I'm so damn impatient it sucks but it may save me money for the next outing. Which in turn would allow me to test probably ever newer drivers. Does it ever end?

I think the Dymo feels heavier. Would I better off looking at a 59g Miyazaki since it's the heavier of light shafts? Or has anyone even tried a Miyazaki in a Dymo?

You definitely want to make sure that you keep a balance. Going too light in the shaft with a heavier head may cause some issues.

That's what I was afraid of. She was a good driver to me... But it may be time to go. Maybe I should just suck it up until the next outing and get some launch monitors done. I'll for sure have the Mashie so that should cure the C Kua itch.

I really, really loved this C Kua shaft. For anyone that hasn't tried one, if you get a chance to swing please do. I thought I had tried high end shafts before but it was definitely an eye opening experience.
You definitely want to make sure that you keep a balance. Going too light in the shaft with a heavier head may cause some issues.

That's what I was afraid of. She was a good driver to me... But it may be time to go. Maybe I should just suck it up until the next outing and get some launch monitors done. I'll for sure have the Mashie so that should cure the C Kua itch.

I really, really loved this C Kua shaft. For anyone that hasn't tried one, if you get a chance to swing please do. I thought I had tried high end shafts before but it was definitely an eye opening experience.

Good one.

Huge difference in feel. Love the shorter shaft too. Not sure about distance loss or gain just yet.

thats awesome man, glad your liking it! You will def lose distance with a shorter shaft....it may not be much though

thats awesome man, glad your liking it! You will def lose distance with a shorter shaft....it may not be much though

yep, i've noticed a slight loss in distance since putting a shorter shaft in my superfast 3w but the shot dispersion is well worth it. loving the decision i made.

Had my first go with these shafts last week in the new Cleveland kit. So impressed by them. They are really light, which helps you attack the ball with confidence, and surprisingly low launching. I never thought you could get both in one package.

Had my first go with these shafts last week in the new Cleveland kit. So impressed by them. They are really light, which helps you attack the ball with confidence, and surprisingly low launching. I never thought you could get both in one package.

Im guessing you hit the 59 series. That one is the low/mid launch shaft out of the bunch. The 43 series is definitely mid/high launch for most that tried it at the THP Demo Day last month.

All this talk of the new Clevlands has made me really want one if these bad boys. Come on Golf Town, let's pull things together and get them available in Canada!! 9I wants some new shafts!!

+1 on that 9-iron, I went in the other day asking if they were going to get some in and the club manager had never even heard of Miyazaki shafts..Common Man!

All this talk of the new Clevlands has made me really want one if these bad boys. Come on Golf Town, let's pull things together and get them available in Canada!! 9I wants some new shafts!!

+1 on that 9-iron, I went in the other day asking if they were going to get some in and the club manager had never even heard of Miyazaki shafts..Common Man!

I got the exact same thing when I asked about a month ago. No one seems to know anything. The guy asked seems to think that if they were to start carrying them it would be around Christmas, but who knows. I really hope they get these in soon.

JB, have you heard anything about these being available outside the US?

I got the exact same thing when I asked about a month ago. No one seems to know anything. The guy asked seems to think that if they were to start carrying them it would be around Christmas, but who knows. I really hope they get these in soon.

JB, have you heard anything about these being available outside the US?

We have told you guys everything we know. That it is coming soon. If you listen to the radio show with Miyazaki, you will hear him say that they have signed a deal with Golf Town. Please do remember that the C. Kua line really did not debut at ALL until October 15th. Sure some places released early, and those at the THP demo Day got to try them far earlier, but they are pretty much brand new.

We have told you guys everything we know. That it is coming soon. If you listen to the radio show with Miyazaki, you will hear him say that they have signed a deal with Golf Town. Please do remember that the C. Kua line really did not debut at ALL until October 15th. Sure some places released early, and those at the THP demo Day got to try them far earlier, but they are pretty much brand new.

Thanks JB, I wasn't trying to pester, I was just curious if you had heard anything new. I do remembr the radio show, I asked the question about when they would be available in Canada. Tim said they were working on a deal with Golf Town and that they should be available soon. That was back in July I believe. I'm just generally intrested in Miyazaki in general, truth be told, I think the Kusala is better suited to me from what I've heard. I hit the Blue at the Outing and was very impressed with it. Golf Town just doesn't carry any Miyazaki yet. I really wish they would.

No pester at all. Miyazaki is headed to Canada. Expect a slight delay based on demand of the new shafts, but I would venture by the time the new stuff comes out for Cleveland, Miyazaki will be readily available

No pester at all. Miyazaki is headed to Canada. Expect a slight delay based on demand of the new shafts, but I would venture by the time the new stuff comes out for Cleveland, Miyazaki will be readily available

That would seem like the safe bet. I just want to get a new shaft for the SF before next season starts (maybe a C. Kua for the Machspeed too :D), because not too long after that, we'll be headed down to FL again! Worse comes to worse, I'll be asking for a few minutes of your time at the Outing to get me setup, then I could just order one in.

Im guessing you hit the 59 series. That one is the low/mid launch shaft out of the bunch. The 43 series is definitely mid/high launch for most that tried it at the THP Demo Day last month.

My local golf store also is clueless about these shafts so I am on my own I suppose. Based on this comment I guess the 59 series is what I want because I am looking for a lower launch.

Miyazaki Shafts

Miyazaki Shafts

Does anybody try Miyazaki (C. Kua, Kusala) shafts with Nike Machspeed 3 wood or Tour Edge Exotics 3 wood?

Last edited:
Hanks tested the C Kua (on the homepage) in a Nike driver. It should be a good source of info for you.

Back