Wilson Staff Di-11 Giveaway

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This is a press release

Wilson Staff Di irons have pushed the distance and accuracy envelope since the original first launched in 2005. Now, 11 is the magic number as Wilson has created a promotion that awards 11 lucky golfers a free set of Di11 irons on 11/11 (Nov. 11, 2010).

By logging onto www.wilsonstaff.com/Di11 and entering their contact information, golfers have the opportunity to win the most forgiving, longest irons that Wilson has made in its almost 100-year history. Submissions will be accepted through Nov. 8, 2010, with the 11 winners being randomly selected at 11 a.m. (CST) on Nov. 11.

Wilson Staff recently released the newest version of the "Di" family of distance irons. It is the fifth generation in a Di Iron franchise that has fueled Wilson market share growth in the super game-improvement iron category. As the tagline reads, "in a world of 1 to 10, this goes to 11."

The new Di11 iron features modifications and updates in virtually every performance area, all designed to deliver added power and greater accuracy for players of all skill levels. Modifications include an ultra-wide sole and larger sweet spot that deliver the most forgiving and longest iron possible - all while remaining aesthetically pleasing to golfers of all skill levels. The Di11 irons are also available in the award-winning half graphite and half steel shafts that deliver the soft feel of graphite with the response of steel.

About Wilson Golf
For nearly a century, Wilson Golf has designed, manufactured and distributed premium and recreational golf equipment throughout the world. Since 1914, Wilson Staff irons have won 61 Major championships, more than any other iron manufacturer in history. Wilson Staff's D-FY irons, FG Tour irons, Conform glove and the distance D:25 golf ball were honored with Golf Digest's Hot List awards in 2010. Wilson Staff, Profile, ProStaff and Hope consumer brands continue that tradition today by delivering the highest quality golf equipment to all golfers to enhance performance on the course and overall enjoyment of the game.

Wow, awesome. I gotta enter this one.

And they make them in lefty so we dont have to hear FLTC bitchin about its only for righties... sign up FLTC

And they make them in lefty so we dont have to hear FLTC bitchin about its only for righties... sign up FLTC

thanks for the support and the kind words OEM, lol

i think i will sign up in fact.

thanks for the support and the kind words OEM, lol

i think i will sign up in fact.

Just looking out for you bro! lol

lmao, OEM.

Im tellin ya TC, if you learn to swing like the rest of us, you would be fine. Remember, just because you are unique, doesn't mean you're useful. Durned nonconformist...

i'm in it to win it! i loved the head to head comparison that's on the website. pretty cool and informative stuff.

Thanks for the heads up.

Going on the record now....if I win these, they will be given away here to a forum member via some sort of contest

Thank you for the heads up! Entering now.

in it! That would be awesome to win!

I would love to win these. Though like hanks said I may forward these on to another THP member.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

Sweet contest and sweet clubs! Thanks for the link!

love the look of those, thanks for the link.

I play with a set of Di-9's and I love them. Very forgiving and rather long! Trying to win the contest to upgrade.:act-up:

Entered, would love to try these against my Diablo Edge irons. Thanks JB!

I'm in, good luck to everyone!

Hopefully I can get lucky with at least one contest someday :banana:

Thanks, JB, for posting the contest link. "When" I win, I can put the D11's in the livingroom and wait for the snow to clear to try 'em out. Of course, wouldn't that be a fantastic excuse for a mid-winter trip south....

pjs

Free Stuff!!!!

Free Stuff!!!!

WOOT free stuff here we come!! Good looking stuff.

Thanks. I was glad to see the burner plus fare well in Wilson's online display

Love Wilsons! Paddy's my boy. Thx!

Back