What do you do for a living?

Holy hell that's a long way up. Insane...

I think I peed in my pants just watching the video. That's nuts.

I don't mind heights but that is a little too much for me when they're free climbing it. I had a buddy that climbed the normal size towers for a while. He said that was high enough.

i think im the only one i know thats not afraid of heights... but im afraid of itty bitty bugs... go figure

Retired Police Officer...And like Kennelmaster, I'm waiting for the call from the PGA...I'm guessing they lost my number.....

I'm an IT guy

Full time Surgical Nurse. Duties from taking out your appendix to ACL transplant all the way down to mopping the OR floor. HAhaha...

I'm a personal finance advisor......

More time for golf would be nice and some day I dream of teaching golf....
Now I am nowhere near good so that may never happen.

full time college student, hence me being up at 2am on the west coast doing homework..

I am currently the COO for Appraisal Nation. A nationwide appraisal management company.

Instrument Technician here in a local Refinery!

I'm an ER Tech in an Emergency Room here in So Cal. It's knida' cool and is fun sometimes. It's not like golfing but it pays for golfing, so I guess I'll keep doing it!

I am the Installation and Service Manager for a company that does large scale commercial security systems, door access, security camera's and alarms across North America. Big Brother if you will.

Same as Drumdog and WestTex, I'm in IT

I am a teacher in NC. Great for afternoon golf hours.

I sell extruded aluminum parts and aluminum/stainless steel tubing up and down the east coast. Based in Charlotte, NC but travel north to Baltimore and south to northern FLA and now I am being told to start heading over toward New Orleans. I guess there could be worse places to go.

Enjoying my senior year while working towards and Integrated Language Arts Degree (grades 7-12) with aspirations of becoming a hippie professor or authoritarian principal...they both sound so fun. Oh, and until I graduate I work at GameStop.

Service Rep for Cintas Document Management.

I think about golf, read the volumes of info here at THP, and in my spare time I run a handyman business.

Back