THP FF Week 5 Thread

I wonder how moss will do?

Knowing my luck he will probably bust out and catch 7 a game for 90-100 yards lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best thing about it is, MIN already had their bye week! :)
I think Brandon Tate will be the biggest benefactor in this.

Best thing about it is, MIN already had their bye week! :)
I think Brandon Tate will be the biggest benefactor in this.

Unless your trade gets vetoed that is.

Funny how a game between the two win less teams is generating so much trash talk and banter, I LOVE IT. The Bengals could be what stomps the remaining life out of Bridges and stamps him with the official THP Team Slump Buster!!

this trade tells me the Vikes are not high on Rice later this year or his return is going slower then expected. Im dumping Rice in my other league where I have him stashed on the bench.

Funny how a game between the two win less teams is generating so much trash talk and banter, I LOVE IT. The Bengals could be what stomps the remaining life out of Bridges and stamps him with the official THP Team Slump Buster!!

this trade tells me the Vikes are not high on Rice later this year or his return is going slower then expected. Im dumping Rice in my other league where I have him stashed on the bench.

I know, this is what THP FF is all about.

I agree on Rice. I think we wont see much out of him this year. Maybe a flash or two, but they have their trio now in Moss, Harvin, and Shiancoe with AP running. Fitting that this is the last year of Moss's contract as well. Rice coming back, they will surely only keep 1 I would imagine.

I'm not going to dump Rice just yet. It will be interesting to see which Randy Moss shows up in Minnesota.

What do you think this does to Wes Welker? I think his stock went way down. Brady's too.

What do you think this does to Wes Welker? I think his stock went way down. Brady's too.

I don't know if his stock goes way down, but I think it brings more coverage towards him.

Remember when they were 18-1 and had Moss, Stallworth, Gaffney, and Welker? Now its just Welker

I cant wait to have my first W after this week. I could care less if I go on to finish 3-11 at the end of the season, because just knowing OEM will be the SLUMP BUSTER will make me happy haha

I just checked the projected totals and it has me at 101 and you 88, but I dont have colston or torain in there and it has moss at 0. Im always projected at 120-130 but I never get there lol

I'm not going to dump Rice just yet. It will be interesting to see which Randy Moss shows up in Minnesota.

It really doesnt matter which Moss shows up. You know you will get more of a deep threat out of him than Rice or Berrian on attention alone.

No WAY! Welker runs short tight patterns out of the slot. They cant send more double teaming to him on those patterns because almost anybody would beat them over the top.

I don't know if his stock goes way down, but I think it brings more coverage towards him.

Remember when they were 18-1 and had Moss, Stallworth, Gaffney, and Welker? Now its just Welker

But 2 of those other guys have been worthless since then, showing that it is the system and the QB more than those WRs. Moss mattered, but nothing changes there in my opinion.

It really doesnt matter which Moss shows up. You know you will get more of a deep threat out of him than Rice or Berrian on attention alone.

But 2 of those other guys have been worthless since then, showing that it is the system and the QB more than those WRs. Moss mattered, but nothing changes there in my opinion.

that's true you will get a deep threat out of Moss...just a question of whether he runs the deep route or pulls up short haha. Moss is one of those guys who demands that you pay attention to him on the field from a defensive point of view. He should help open up that offense for both passing and running.

Yeah out of that receiving core Welker and Moss have been the only 2 that have done much since. I just think its funny how just a few years ago they were on the verge of going 19-0, with 4 very good receivers, and now they are down to just 1 remaining. How quickly things change in just a few years.

Yeah out of that receiving core Welker and Moss have been the only 2 that have done much since. I just think its funny how just a few years ago they were on the verge of going 19-0, with 4 very good receivers, and now they are down to just 1 remaining. How quickly things change in just a few years.

I agree except one thing. I think time has shown that they only had 2 very good WRs and the other two were just in the right system with the right QB. Remember the year before, they were loaded with offense as well and did not have those guys. Their system works plain and simple. Lets not forget that Welker was given up by Miami and that when he got hurt Julian Freaking Edelman came in and played really well.

Their system on offense is incredible for slot WRs.

I agree except one thing. I think time has shown that they only had 2 very good WRs and the other two were just in the right system with the right QB. Remember the year before, they were loaded with offense as well and did not have those guys. Their system works plain and simple. Lets not forget that Welker was given up by Miami and that when he got hurt Julian Freaking Edelman came in and played really well.

Their system on offense is incredible for slot WRs.

very good offensive system. They've done well with pretty much no running backs too. Haven't had a 1,000 rusher since Corey Dillon ran for 1,600 yards in 2004

I wish I would have known Moss would go to the vikings before the trade went through. I thought I made the right choice at first but now idk if I did lol

I wish I would have known Moss would go to the vikings before the trade went through. I thought I made the right choice at first but now idk if I did lol

Bridges I might have a trade offer for you. Im kicking it around still...stay tuned. But Im still going to kick your ass, just with your own players hahahahahaa

haha that would be pretty funny.

As soon as I deal Rodgers I know he is going to go off... its the rules of FF. Bench him, he goes off (not that I ever would bench him). Trade him and he wins the other guy the league. Except in your case hahahaha

As soon as I deal Rodgers I know he is going to go off... its the rules of FF. Bench him, he goes off (not that I ever would bench him). Trade him and he wins the other guy the league. Except in your case hahahaha

Your going to offer me Rodgers? Im not sure I have the players to fork over haha

Is it wrong to consider vetoing your own trade? lol Technically I have the right to since I didnt know moss would get traded. Someone brought up a good point happy moss equals good moss and I know moss is happy now.

Just wanted to post this in here to, So no one thinks im trying to do something and we dont have a huge argument over this.

When I sent the trade request to JL and he accepted 5 minutes later I did not know there where trade talks with moss to vikings going on. I looked on here after I saw the trade was accepted and saw the post about moss' trade talks. I think moss will get a few more looks now since favre likes to sling the ball around and the trade makes moss happy which I think will make him play a little better. I HAVE VETOED MY TRADE, I think I have the right to since I didnt know this was going to happen, hope everyone understands and no one gets made after all its just fantasy football lol So if I could get 3 more people to veto it to that would be great. I have sent JL a PM letting him know also.

Nothing like bringing drama to fantasy football haha

And the Veto strikes again. In other news the definition of irony is in the headlines!

_JL_ vetoes a trade that he does not like and then makes a similar trade. Only to have that one vetoed (possibly)

I mean comical to say the least in the grand scheme of things.

Back