Official Ryder Cup Thread [Spoilers]

Of course none of our friends from across the pond will comment on Westmoob getting away with freaking murder on the course. That was one of the most absurd rulings I have EVER seen in golf.

so far, i'd have to say that kuch, mickelson and stricker look way out of sorts. kinda wish they'd show a little bubba/little brother coverage. they are actually winning their match.

Agree! Would love to see You and "Booba" Watson tear it up. Really want to see it but guessing ESPN wants to try and recoup some advert $$ by showing Phil and Tiger.

westwood's throwing darts! phil looks like monty's arse. c'mon man.

This may have nothing to do with Phil's play but I have always thought he has difficulty letting things like the Westwood "break" in the bunker go. He may just not have been able to get that out of his head yet. The official had this cat that swallowed the canary look on his face after and I think that is sticking in Phil's craw.

Are you watching on TV or listening on the radio? Because what you posted hasn't happened on my TV yet. By the time I finished reading your post I saw Tiger make that putt.

Got BBC on main pict/ESPN on pict on pict sound off and XM radio for the play by play. Kind of like the horse racing in "The Sting" huh!

BUBBA!!!

there's Bubba for you!!! Nice shot...

bubba!!!!!!

DJ!!!!!

Got BBC on main pict/ESPN on pict on pict sound off and XM radio for the play by play. Kind of like the horse racing in "The Sting" huh!

BUBBA!!!

I love listning to the BBC coverage of it.

damn you Bubba...

keep knocking them close though

bubba with a not so confident stroke. kuch is just struggling. i'm worried about that guy.

Three up is a much nicer lead than two up and I really wanted that match to start looking like it was going our way. The kids could be a little fragile and that is the only place where we have a lead so far.

bubba with a not so confident stroke. kuch is just struggling. i'm worried about that guy.

Kuch seemed to be flushed and hacking again when he was walking in for the rain delay while sharing an umbrella with a very pregnant looking DL3 (was holding dry towels for Cink/Kuchar under his "waterproofs", not a good look for a guy). Wonder if he's not feeling well again after being so sick at Barclays.

STEWIE!!!!

Cink on fire with the flat stick....Kuch with the awkward 'high five and going to smack your butt but changed my mind and will hit your back instead' move

If Stewie keeps putting like this or the US can put some pressure on in other matches, I think the Euro team will do what we affectionately call a Monty.

Its another word over here for choking over folding like a lawn chair.

i will say this, the grounds crew has done a superb job, you can't hardly tell that it dumped all morning.

New weather-altered TV times for Ryder Cup: SATURDAY ESPN LIVE 2:30-8 am ET; NBC LIVE 8 am–6 pm. SUNDAY NBC LIVE 4 am to end (about 1 pm).

And TC, that is because Montguntery got thirsty.

i will say this, the grounds crew has done a superb job, you can't hardly tell that it dumped all morning.

+1000 on that. Did you see them pumping out the bunker on 12? Unreal amount of rain that fell.

I like so many players so I have to keep reminding myself that I am supposed to only get excited when the US players do well. Because this is about patriotism and I am born and raised in the USA I will be rooting for my country but I really do have to keep reminding myself that I need players like McIlroy and McDowell to miss their putts or hit bad shots.

good up and down from Phil...after a not so great bunker shot. Finally made a putt

i wonder if montguntery looks at those creeks and thinks of that chocolate milk river in willy wonka?

finally, phil makes a putt. he and DJ just aren't clicking. DJ must've burned down during the delay.

I like so many players so I have to keep reminding myself that I am supposed to only get excited when the US players do well. Because this is about patriotism and I am born and raised in the USA I will be rooting for my country but I really do have to keep reminding myself that I need players like McIlroy and McDowell to miss their putts or hit bad shots.

yeah its tough isn't it? I like Rory and Poulter. However, this weekend, I cannot route for them

i agree GG, i find it tough rooting against gmac, rory and westwood. we all know i like westwood, but i am a huge rory fan as well. it makes it fun i guess.

yeah its tough isn't it? I like Rory and Poulter. However, this weekend, I cannot route for them

Same here and I like Luke Donald too and that was a brilliant shot he just made but...

And JB, I think the 5 minutes of Welsh sun is shining.

Back