Bridges' Putter Collection: What's Next?

bridges, trust me, it'll be worth it to wait dude. you'll be in putter heaven at the outing, and you never know your luck buddy! we need some young blood at the next outing!

bridges, trust me, it'll be worth it to wait dude. you'll be in putter heaven at the outing, and you never know your luck buddy! we need some young blood at the next outing!

putter heaven was great!!! There was too much to choose from. Bridges, if you are planning on attending the outing you not only need to save up for the outing, but you have to save up for everything you will want to buy as soon as you get home. I know 1 putter in particular that most would like to buy after the last outing. Too bad we have to wait

putter heaven was great!!! There was too much to choose from. Bridges, if you are planning on attending the outing you not only need to save up for the outing, but you have to save up for everything you will want to buy as soon as you get home. I know 1 putter in particular that most would like to buy after the last outing. Too bad we have to wait

Also need to save a little extra for drinks! I will be of age by that time, it could get crazy. Just sayin lol

Also need to save a little extra for drinks! I will be of age by that time. It could get crazy. Just sayin lol

The good news about saving for the outing and putting the collection on hold is that I would bet one of my customs, that almost every single putter on your list will be cheaper after the outing. I know its hard to stop buying, TRUST ME I KNOW, but one other thing I know well is shopping. And every single month that passes, you will be that much closer to the outing and cheaper putters.

The good news about saving for the outing and putting the collection on hold is that I would bet one of my customs, that almost every single putter on your list will be cheaper after the outing. I know its hard to stop buying, TRUST ME I KNOW, but one other thing I know well is shopping. And every single month that passes, you will be that much closer to the outing and cheaper putters.

I fell like GolferGal has had this talk with JB a few times in the past

Ya thats mainly why I have the method on farther down the list as some of the others because I know the price will drop eventually, but I believe you because you know better than I do with your 200 putters lol

Ya thats mainly why I have the method on farther down the list as some of the others because I know the price will drop eventually, but I believe you because you know better than I do with your 200 putters lol

Only 137. But believe me because I like to shop more than that. I swear on everything, you will be glad that you did it.

But we both know as shop and putter-a-holics that you will not be able to. Im rooting for you, but I fear the other side.

Over/Under: Bridges will have purchased 3 more putters by the Spring outing

I say Over

Only 137. But believe me because I like to shop more than that. I swear on everything, you will be glad that you did it.

But we both know as shop and putter-a-holics that you will not be able to. Im rooting for you, but I fear the other side.

I will try my hardest, but also with Christmas coming around, I can ask for a putter and not actually buy one. Then my birthday is only a few days after that so I could ask for another lol. This might work.

Over/Under: Bridges will have purchased 3 more putters by the Spring outing

I say Over

I can prove you wrong if you want me to lol Im a very competitive guy and dont like to lose so you wanna make a little bet? haha

the tough thing to translate to bridges is what he'll be missing if he doesn't make the outing. heck, it's tough to translate that to anyone who can't make it. it's just something that just can't be described accurately. we all banter with each other, talk all kinds of sports with each other, laugh with each other, argue with each other, and then when you have the opportunity to actually hang out together, it's so much more fun than you can describe.

i love that you like your collection bridges and i'm glad that it makes you happy, but i promise you that making the outing blows seeing that cardboard box delivered out of the water.

the tough thing to translate to bridges is what he'll be missing if he doesn't make the outing. heck, it's tough to translate that to anyone who can't make it. it's just something that just can't be described accurately. we all banter with each other, talk all kinds of sports with each other, laugh with each other, argue with each other, and then when you have the opportunity to actually hang out together, it's so much more fun than you can describe.

i love that you like your collection bridges and i'm glad that it makes you happy, but i promise you that making the outing blows seeing that cardboard box delivered out of the water.

What about a cardboard box with Bob Bettinardi signed putter? haha jk. I know man, I bet it was a blast! Hopefully it works out in my favor this time.

What about a cardboard box with Bob Bettinardi signed putter? haha jk. I know man, I bet it was a blast! Hopefully it works out in my favor this time.

In theory, there is no way it cannot. If you dont buy any more putters from your list, you will have more than enough for the outing. It wont be even close.

In theory, there is no way it cannot. If you dont buy any more putters from your list, you will have more than enough for the outing. It wont be even close.

Ya, I will have plenty for the outing if I dont spend on putters and other things I dont need. I just hope something doesnt come up where im forced to have to drop a few hundred dollars on something. Thats why I was saying I hope everything works out in my favor this time, because last time was not in my favor.

Back