The Official NFL 2010 Thread [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
He played ok. Lmfao
i'm glad to see my man JP playing some solid football. the dude is a flat out game changer when he wants to be. i think it could've been worse had tommie harris been playing. i give all the credit in the world, for the pack's o line woes, to the bears' defense. i love games like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UGH, just finished watching the Packers/Bears game. I had to work over the night, and attempted to avoid all spoilers, even as people were calling the scores out in the control room. What an ugly freaking game, I hope McCarthy beats the whole offensive line, and a few defenders, over the head for all the penalties. People can say all they want about how good the Bears are, but in the end, it was penalties that saved the Bears from a domintating Packers. Taking away a GB score, sustaining Chicago drives...

I'm disgusted.

Rant over.

I swear in the NFL the refs would have the worst record of all time. Have you ever noticed how many weeks they lose in a row? hahaha

I swear in the NFL the refs would have the worst record of all time. Have you ever noticed how many weeks they lose in a row? hahaha

what do you mean?

Every time a team loses a close game, it is always the refs fault...hahahah

lmao ok I follow now. Not only in real games but they made me lose in fantasy too, taking away that TD pass to Finley. Damn refs

glad you asked cause I was a little confused as well

OEM may move to Canada if that happens. Great grilled cheese or not
Lol. I wonder if he is reading this thread. Wider for Pres!!!!!!!!

Hahaha... With his chocolate flavored Carrot Cake......

Just to make this NFL worthy, Tommie Harris wants to be traded. He feels underappreciated. Lol. He also has lost 6 steps.
OEM may move to Canada if that happens. Great grilled cheese or not

Hahaha... With his chocolate flavored Carrot Cake......

Just to make this NFL worthy, Tommie Harris wants to be traded. He feels underappreciated. Lol. He also has lost 6 steps.

And paternity cases. Time to move on to #7.

Trent Edwards to the Jags? Cmon Man!

I didn't take my fellow Cheesehead as blaming the refs, but rather the Packers killed themselves with too many penalties. They quite simply handed the Bears the game by committing so many infractions, and it seemed to me that most of them were well deserved, if inexcusable.

And their special teams absolutely sucked. The special teams coach should be run out of town on a rail. They had an in depth article in last Sunday's local rag about the special team schemes. It included comments from coaches/scouts around the league who are mystified about the way the Packers set up their coverages and their blocking schemes.

Kevin

Last edited:
Do you think they included gratuity on the bill?

Probably since the party was roughly 50 people. Most finer restaurants/resorts will add the gratuity for the large parties, just like PGA did for us.

Probably since the party was roughly 50 people. Most finer restaurants/resorts will add the gratuity for the large parties, just like PGA did for us.

I think he was being tongue and check.

I hope that Wider was serving them... that might be worse than the bill.

Trent Edwards to the Jags? Cmon Man!

He can't be any worse than Garrard the last couple of weeks. Maybe a change of scenery will do him good.

Edwards is starting for the Jags within two games I bet. Maybe Garrard gets yanked Sunday if hes playing bad and Edwards is up to speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back