Golf Ball Graveyard

Canadan

LGND
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Our course has been sucking water out of the retention ponds over the last couple weeks to compete with the heat... When that happens, obviously, the the water drops, and we get to see how many people came up short hahaha! Check it..

((see post below for photo.. this one is way too zoomed..))

You guys see a lot of this? I hate to laugh, but it's comical to see just how many people have messed up this tee shot.. It's about a 195 yd par 3 that goes over water (there is bailout to the right, and the hole runs kinda like a banana along the water)

Last edited:
Weird, looks like photobucket has a max size... Let's try using imageshack...

Larger still in actual link.... http://img688.imageshack.us/f/16thgraveyardlarge.jpg/

16thgraveyardlarge.jpg

Last edited:
LOL!!!

Who says you cant lose a ZStar Yellow...

Thank goodness that was not the course the THP Outing was held on. My dad would still be on that hole picking up balls :act-up:

How many of those are you gonna snag?

I didn't bother... The muck is pretty heavy, and it was midday so there were a number of pairings around us. For the most part, the fescue on my course is so thick that simply walking slowly through it will find a few ProV's... Unfortunately most play the softer balls, and very few play Bridgestone, so usually I just stick to my own bag for balls... I like the consistency.

Thats hilarious! Someone SO needs to get a long ball scoop and get scooping!

Back