What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plain old chicken and some salad tonite... Ate too much this weekend and my "better half" is making me eat heathy for a few days...

Tonight we ordered room service. We are too exhausted to even go downstairs to get food. We decided we might as well eat whatever tonight because tomorrow we have to cook it ourselves, so we both got dinner and dessert.

Hamburgers on the grill and fries.

Chinese dim sum.

Peppridge Farms Gold Fish and salami with olives.

Heather made a sirloin tip roast with garden mushrooms and baby potatoes, cooked slowly in a golden mushroom soup gravy for about 4 1/2 hours. It was extremely tender and delicious!

Korean BBQ marinated short ribs (kalbi).

Chili cheese dogs and Magic Hat #9

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

last night we made chicken enchilladas. May not have been the most healthy thing in the world, but man where they good. Tonight we are going to go out to eat to celebrate our engagement. Last Sunday's dinner consisted of Sonic after we checked out of the Resort.

i have no idea... but im starving

chicken noodle and rice soup. caught the cold/flu 2 days ago. No golf for me for a while. haha. Not pullin a matt kuchar.

Some pizza from a local joint, great old style thin crust pizza

chicken adobo last night with lots and lots of rice

man i got chicken coming out of my ears... dad brought home kfc

tacos! lots of them! in honor of montguntery's captaincy.

Bacon,eggs, biscuits, sausage gravy. Breakfast for dinner!

Man, that sounds so good. I had some doritos for lunch and Liz worked at the ball game tonight so, supper is what I buy at pool league.

Bull fries sounds good too.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

grilled ribeyes last night... d'lish

last night was buffalo shrimp and kobe beef burger with carmelized onions on a potato/onion roll

last night was buffalo shrimp and kobe beef burger with carmelized onions on a potato/onion roll

That simply is not fair at all. Dieting stinks. Especially during Sunday football.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back