THP FF League Week 3 Thread

I have only tried to trade moss, and one other player to go with him. It's cool my team is sucking, im aware of it.

Well it would be kind of hard to trade the rest since they have a$$ injuries from riding the pine....HAHAAHHAHAHAH

Its called trash talk dude. Its what makes FF so great. Its cool, your the Slump Buster.

Well it would be kind of hard to trade the rest since they have a$$ injuries from riding the pine....HAHAAHHAHAHAH

Its called trash talk dude. Its what makes FF so great. Its cool, your the Slump Buster.

Unless I win tonight I need me some Bridges!! Who do I play next?? BRIDGES BRIDGES BRIDGES!!

I think you play us OEM.

No!! I need some Britches!!! If I win tonight then you can just be next in my long winning streak.

No!! I need some Britches!!! If I win tonight then you can just be next in my long winning streak.

WHy are you wearing no pants? Does playing Bridges excite you that much?

We are not going to be your slump buster.

Unless I win tonight I need me some Bridges!! Who do I play next?? BRIDGES BRIDGES BRIDGES!!

I am not so sure you wont win... Rodgers is very capable of hanging a 25-30 point game. Added with an average score for the K and you have got me.

fftrashtalk1.jpg

Finally squeaked out my first win tonight and I didnt even need the slump buster. Im on a roll.

Finally squeaked out my first win tonight and I didnt even need the slump buster. Im on a roll.

And if you win the next one, that's what they call a winning streak (Major League) :D

Glad my boys can oblige TGM. I think I need to get with Bridges to get me some bench starters.

Back