What are you watching? (No Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to watch Rules of Engagement, Two and a Half Men and Hawaii Five-O as soon as the soccer game my wife is watching is over.

the sun rise over the driving range

Anyone watch 'The Event' on Monday? I loved it and can't wait to see how this show develops...

Anyone watch 'The Event' on Monday? I loved it and can't wait to see how this show develops...

Does it not surprise you that we would be watching the same damn show with our Lost withdrawal? :D

It was slow to go but it picked up steam at the end. They got a lot of hype this summer so they better bring it.

Reruns of the Offfice... great great show

Lingerie Football (MTV2 for those who want to watch with me)

We watched Survivor and Hell's Kitchen.

Collegiate Bass fishing. Its pretty amazing.

I like watching that. Its great seeing the boats these young people get to use while on the team.

Some are pretty solid anglers.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Gordon Ramsay's Kitchen Cookalong... I am not in charge of the control at the moment.

watching the cloud cover sweep in... i hope it doesnt rain before i get off work

switching between sports center and the golf channels preview coverage of the ryder cup....can you tell dean has the remote;)

MNF...

MNF of course...

Rules of Engagement. Then Two and a Half Men.

Hawaii Five-O.

The score in my FF game against OEM.

It's a close one...

i keep missing hawaii five-o

im watching local weather... its ruining my time off

Watched MNF and Mad Men last night.

Mike & Molly from last night. Its really really funny!

I was watching the clock at work. Ill soon be enjoying the works of my man, 50 Tyson. Check him out on youtube. His flow is soon to be lengendary.

right now without a trace
but soon its either glee or biggest loser

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back