What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish I had the patience to wait on the 2010 Cleveland line but I really need a new 5 wood so I went ahead and bought the 2009 Cleveland Launcher 5 wood since I can get one for less than $100 now. Doesn't mean I won't be looking at those new ones when they come out.

Nope haha. I just wanted to check and see how much of an upgrade fee it would be. It was an extra $250 on top of the $400. I found a used ST on craigslist for $200, not sure though if its completely legit. I've got a few expenses coming up and have to be as cheap as possible which is gonna be tough. I'm not in too big of a hurry and I also wanna compare to the stuff that's yet to be released if possible haha.
Did you need to buy a new ST?

Nope haha. I just wanted to check and see how much of an upgrade fee it would be. It was an extra $250 on top of the $400. I found a used ST on craigslist for $200, not sure though if its completely legit. I've got a few expenses coming up and have to be as cheap as possible which is gonna be tough. I'm not in too big of a hurry and I also wanna compare to the stuff that's yet to be released if possible haha.

If you know someone at the local GG (especially a manager) tell them to call you if someone brings in a ST at your specs (who cares about the shaft since you're reshafting anyways so it can be a senior flex since you just need the tip) and buy the shaft on the bay and retip. If you don't know someone get to know them since that'll be your meal ticket.

That's good advice bro. Since unfortunately they're shutting down, I think I can talk to the PGA SS guys. They seem pretty cool.
If you know someone at the local GG (especially a manager) tell them to call you if someone brings in a ST at your specs (who cares about the shaft since you're reshafting anyways so it can be a senior flex since you just need the tip) and buy the shaft on the bay and retip. If you don't know someone get to know them since that'll be your meal ticket.

Just ordered an 09 Cleveland Fairway wood, Nike IC Mid-Mallet putter, new umbrella and some Epoch Tee's

I pretty much always use new balls, cos nothing motivates me to try harder than the pain of losing new balls, but a guy at the course I was playing (have seen him scooping balls before) offered me a bag of balls for a measly $10. Inside were 57 balls, a mix of almost new and brand spanking new balls. Which balls you ask? V1, V1x, Z Star,ZstarX,ZUR,e6,e6+,RX330,Penta. Autobot scores! Unfortunately I went on to miss an easy 6 ft putt for birdie along with the putt coming back doh!

Guess I wont be having to buy balls, or pilfering my dad's and brothers balls, for a while:alien2:

I pretty much always use new balls, cos nothing motivates me to try harder than the pain of losing new balls, but a guy at the course I was playing (have seen him scooping balls before) offered me a bag of balls for a measly $10. Inside were 57 balls, a mix of almost new and brand spanking new balls. Which balls you ask? V1, V1x, Z Star,ZstarX,ZUR,e6,e6+,RX330,Penta. Autobot scores! Unfortunately I went on to miss an easy 6 ft putt for birdie along with the putt coming back doh!

Guess I wont be having to buy balls, or pilfering my dad's and brothers balls, for a while:alien2:

Nice find!!
You should try to exchange info w/ the guy for the future.
Win Win situation for the both of you imho.

Today just some ball markers...I dont know how I keep losing them

You should try to exchange info w/ the guy for the future.

Already did:cool: And I know where he lives and have been invited to drop by anytime to get more balls.

Today just some ball markers...I dont know how I keep losing them

You just reminded me, I also bought a magnetic 4 leaf clover ball marker. Hope it brings me luck, my putting sucked in a really bad way last week!

Finally bought a xFT 60* wedge today for $65 barely used. Tried using just 2 wedges here lately to see if it would work out for me, but it doesn't, gotta have the 60*

Finally bought a xFT 60* wedge today for $65 barely used. Tried using just 2 wedges here lately to see if it would work out for me, but it doesn't, gotta have the 60*

nice scores!

Wish I had the patience to wait on the 2010 Cleveland line but I really need a new 5 wood so I went ahead and bought the 2009 Cleveland Launcher 5 wood since I can get one for less than $100 now. Doesn't mean I won't be looking at those new ones when they come out.

I have that same model FW kellybo...I love it. Though that doesn't mean my eye won't wonder

Not exactly "golf stuff", but today I bought some NyQuil and cough drops so I can hopefully feel well enough to play this weekend...finally got a day off from work yesterday and all I did was sleep on and off for the past 36 hours.

I bought a 56 deg Heavy Wedge on eBay last night for the low price of $43 shipped. I tried that club on the Champions Course at PGA National, and it immediately improved my chipping (including a chip-in on 18 - granted for a triple). It was one of the two items I had to acquire after the Outing...now on to the other (Burner 2.0s).

Nice grab, ad! I liked the Heavy wedge as well.

Nice grab ad! I'm hoping to update this thread with some new soon

finally added a fairway wood to my bag. Nike SQ Machspeed 3 wood 15* got it brand new for $75 shipped off the bay. will post some photos when she arrives in a few days

Nice pick up, Sunday!

thanks Hawk, I'm really getting comfortable with my FYbrid so I figured it was time to tackle the 3 wood

I bought this sweet looking hat I found online from this place called THP :D

Wife is gonna Kill Me..

Wife is gonna Kill Me..

New FT-IZ 3W off Ebay for $99
New Tour 360 4.0 (Blk/silver/Wht)(Factory Blem) from GolfEtail for $83 shipped (todays code = ADIDAS0928
(not golf) Panasonic ZS-7 12x/720P/GPS pocket Camera for $250 from Amazon

I am so dead....

New FT-IZ 3W off Ebay for $99
New Tour 360 4.0 (Blk/silver/Wht)(Factory Blem) from GolfEtail for $83 shipped (todays code = ADIDAS0928
(not golf) Panasonic ZS-7 12x/720P/GPS pocket Camera for $250 from Amazon

I am so dead....

hahahaha, wow Bama....Nice spending! And yes, you prob are dead!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back