Who or what do you become when drinking?

Im a happy drunk. Im just chill, happy and get along with most everyone.

Last night I became the dancing superstar groomsman. I don't dance so I'm sure my rough attempt looked like the tin man needing an oil can. It is always fun when the parents of the bride and groom ask me how I survived.

Who or what do you become when drinking?

awesome.

laid back, happy go lucky, loveable big drunk guy, thats me, oh yeah I'm pretty awesome too! :act-up:

hoe-1272.jpg

lmfao! now thats funny shizit jerome! :laughing:

I used to be the angry drunk on liquor. Now I'm just the horny drunk on beer!:D

When I drank to excess in my youth I would sing Beethoven's Ode to Joy in German...much to the chagrin of everyone.

I become very philisophical when I drink, and like to debate current affairs. Dont know why, maybe I just feel more bold in my opinions. Heck, I've already had a few, soooo... :banghead:

Me in a nut shell, But I also tend to get really sad-like and lonely if people dont keep my attention haha then all I want to do is go to sleep regardless of the time or where I am.

I talk talk and talk and usually have a great time... Drinking is great, its the next day that kills me

I use to become Superman however too old to fly any more. My friend on here TheDue turns into Jeff Foxworthy and does a heck of a job!

I use to become Superman however too old to fly any more. My friend on here TheDue turns into Jeff Foxworthy and does a heck of a job!

Haha, but I'm NOT smarter than a fifth grader!

I'm thinking that Foxworthy couldn't scare a bell-boy like the Due, either lol.

Haha, but I'm NOT smarter than a fifth grader!

LOL good one doodue! hmmmm I also became the Indian Princess Charmer :zdance:

I'm thinking that Foxworthy couldn't scare a bell-boy like the Due, either lol.

Lmao, the poor guy didn't know what to say. I would have turned the Indian Princess Charmer on him.

Lmao, the poor guy didn't know what to say. I would have turned the Indian Princess Charmer on him.

Due -- I should have briefed you on the Indian Princess story and let you tell it. It would have been soooooo funny with you doing the dialogue!

I gain a whole lot of I.Q. points,smile alot,and am a total lover not a fighter.And i say things like Hello LADIES,watchu doin wanna come to my place and check out ________ (enter any stupid comment here and iv said it,atleast once)

I gain a whole lot of I.Q. points,smile alot,and am a total lover not a fighter.And i say things like Hello LADIES,watchu doin wanna come to my place and check out ________ (enter any stupid comment here and iv said it,atleast once)

if you mind me asking... how old are you?
i thought you were way young for some reason

I am the same old me. Laid back and relaxed but maybe a liitle looser/funnier.

I tend to get really talkative, and flirt a bit more than normal but nothing over the top. I've been told my chattiness is a bit humorous.

I definitely talk a lot more and a lot easier. I really shed my shell after a couple.
I do most of my drinking with my friends from newfoundland so I actually start talking with their accent... or at least I think I do - I could very well just sound like a complete moron.

Back