Contest - Win a Cleveland Pre-Release Driver

36.png

42.png

Last edited:
38.png

I like this one here better
39.png

^ Starting to look just like the forum header!

Hey make the ! a little smaller on the second one that way it fits in the red circle.. And Capatlize the T in "the" (I just want to see what it looks like) It sucks I dont have photoshop, yall are cheaters! haha Im just joking.

There are some really cool looking logo ideas here, I'm glad I'm not the one that has to pick just one of them!

Hey make the ! a little smaller on the second one that way it fits in the red circle.. And Capatlize the T in "the" (I just want to see what it looks like) It sucks I dont have photoshop, yall are cheaters! haha Im just joking.

40.png

Looks pretty cool.

I did a few more bullet holes with some sweet colors.

bullet15.jpg

bullet16.jpg

I like this one.

bullet17.jpg

Messing with the THP logo a bit more...

Screenshot2010-09-26at111406PM.jpg

nice logo

Messing with the THP logo a bit more...

Screenshot2010-09-26at111406PM.jpg

I like it....
It looks a little busy (styling on the letters) but that could be cleaned up. Nice font though

41.png

I like it....
It looks a little busy (styling on the letters) but that could be cleaned up. Nice font though
Yep, here's the basic version.
Screenshot2010-09-26at115510PM.jpg

Could obviously style it any way we want...

Yep, here's the basic version.
Screenshot2010-09-26at115510PM.jpg

Could obviously style it any way we want...

Good to see it that way. I think what bothered me about the other one was the light blue outline that divided each separate letter in the word.

thanks, not sure if we should make more logos, i mean what if the thp staff doesnt like any of them, what then?

thanks, not sure if we should make more logos, i mean what if the thp staff doesnt like any of them, what then?
That's what I'm thinking. I might just wait for some more feedback from them before I just keep putting stuff together aimlessly.
The way it's going, we could end up with so many completely different concepts on here it would be impossible to compare them and decide.

yeah it would be interesting to know how they decide, wonder if i can find previos logo contests

would also be nice to know exact prize we are working for :)

would also be nice to know exact prize we are working for :)
Honestly, the most important "prize" for me is getting credit for doing a real-world design. (I'm a Graphic Design student, and stuff like this goes a LONG way towards landing a job)

But yeah, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't intrigued by the club as well. :)

nice I see, not sure anything was implements for the site though
Yeah, haven't really seen much outside of merchandise so far. Maybe that'll change...
I keep thinking one day I'll hop on here and there'll be a nice shiny new forum header with the exclamation logo on it, don't know if anything like that is even in the works though.

Can you outline the words with red? I'm about to crash but I will check it in the morning, I think it would look sweet with red outlined around the letters with the white/black colors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

just throwing something else in here:

jordglobthp.jpg

jordglob2.jpg

and you can vary the colors on text forever if necissary, but thought i just spare you from looking at the same ones over and over again :)

Back