Miyazaki Shafts Demo Day Reviews THP Outing

It was awesome seeing everyone take these in and out of there clubs. I just liked seeing them work for people. Bummed I didnt find my boo though. I will one day!

I just wanted to complement Miyazaki on having such a variety of quality options available on the market. While I have been gaming the Kusala Blue for a couple of months now, this was my first opportunity to try the C Kua (in an unnameable config). I was simply amazed at the C Kua. Even at the extremely light weights, it provided a very nice ball flight, and felt different (but very nice) but extremely stable. I can't speak much concerning distance (given our wind issues), but I didn't notice any change in accuracy. Miyazaki has certainly made me into a believer that the right high-end shaft can actually be worth the associated cost.

I am interested in these shafts, but where would you guys recommend getting a fitting done? Can it be done at a Golfsmith or a PGA superstore?

I am interested in these shafts, but where would you guys recommend getting a fitting done? Can it be done at a Golfsmith or a PGA superstore?

Not sure about PGA SS. DOnt think they have them there. The Golfsmith closest to us has quite a few and does fit them.

Would you say they do a decent job of it? My worry is being a mega store they might not have the time or interest in doing a great fitting, but I dont know where else to go..

Is it as good as a private fitter? Probably not. But the launch monitor numbers really will not lie.

Is it as good as a private fitter? Probably not. But the launch monitor numbers really will not lie.

i would think that launch monitor numbers would be sufficient to dial in the right shaft.

i am seriously bummed that i didn't demo any of the c. kua's. prolly one of my biggest regrets of the weekend. (yes, moreso than the 12 on 18)

I can't wait for some online fittings. I don't know many fitters out here and some places just don't seem interested in doing the fitting. The C Kua shaft was very impressive and it has put my driver buying on hold until I can get my hands on some more demo's of it.

TC your 12 was impressive not depressing. :)

I can't wait for some online fittings. I don't know many fitters out here and some places just don't seem interested in doing the fitting. The C Kua shaft was very impressive and it has put my driver buying on hold until I can get my hands on some more demo's of it.

Then we will have to fix that at the next outing. You WILL be there and so will the C. Kua shafts.

i'm also looking forward to some online fittings. it'd be cool if they have a feature similar to b-fit where you could chat with someone.

haha, thanks yoccos, but it wasn't impressive at all.

It would take an act of whatever anyone believes in to keep me from going haha.
Then we will have to fix that at the next outing. You WILL be there and so will the C. Kua shafts.

It would take an act of whatever anyone believes in to keep me from going haha.

loyalist, i love it!

i'm with you too buddy, i need to demo those things too. don't know wtf i was thinking or doing.

K15..... Lol. Ill probably have one in the bag before the next one. At least one in another secret club for sure. The driver is gonna be wait and test.
loyalist, i love it!

i'm with you too buddy, i need to demo those things too. don't know wtf i was thinking or doing.

K15..... Lol. Ill probably have one in the bag before the next one. At least one in another secret club for sure. The driver is gonna be wait and test.

haha, see what happens when a company sends some lefty gear, i hoard it and get tunnel vision with it. yeah, i think that there will be more than one or two secret clubs purchased as soon as they are available. talk about some positive feedback!

Not sure about PGA SS. DOnt think they have them there. The Golfsmith closest to us has quite a few and does fit them.

Do the one's at the golfsmith by you come in a fitting cart from a company? The Golfsmith here doesn't have any.

Do the one's at the golfsmith by you come in a fitting cart from a company? The Golfsmith here doesn't have any.

No. They had 18 shaft configurations over on a wall.

Did they just have tips on them, like the Taylormade ones.

Did they just have tips on them, like the Taylormade ones.

Some had TM tips, some worked with Cobra drivers, and some worked with Nike drivers. They also had quite a bit of Cleveland DST launchers (last years) with Miyazaki shafts

Sweet, I'll see if we can try and get those in the store in KC.

And as mentioned, we will also again have the FULL Miyazaki line at the next outing.

Edit: I'm a moron and quoted the wrong post.

Heh...so in the NDA ya'll signed did it specify certain clubs be referred to as "secret club" from herein. :D

Edit: I'm a moron and quoted the wrong post.

Heh...so in the NDA ya'll signed did it specify certain clubs be referred to as "secret club" from herein. :D

we just can't mention certain products until the companies lift their embargo's or give permission to speak about them.

we just can't mention certain products until the companies lift their embargo's or give permission to speak about them.

I know TC I was joking....but in all honesty it wasn't very funny.

I know TC I was joking....but in all honesty it wasn't very funny.

ooops, sorry. i kinda thought you were but i wasn't too sure. i can't wait until we can talk about some of the items from demo day, i know there are a lot of folks who were excited about certain products.

With some changes and some reviews I am working on right now, I have these shafts in a whole bunch of my clubs.

Back