Big Bang Theory (Spoilers)

claycribbs

Fear the Dolphin Swag!
Reaction score
Handicap
One of my favorite shows, along with two and a half men and Reba (not really known but is so funny!) Anyone else like it? Favorite Moments?

I just started watching BBT. I caught a marathon a week ago and I am hooked. I watched the new episode last night and thought it was pretty funny. Sheldon is hilarious and reminds me of an old roommate from college.

I just started watching BBT. I caught a marathon a week ago and I am hooked. I watched the new episode last night and thought it was pretty funny. Sheldon is hilarious and reminds me of an old roommate from college.

Last Nights was so funny. The robot paired with Wanda Sykes just made it hystarical!

One of my favorite shows.

You think so Clay? hehehe

New avatar in honor of Sheldon and Smallville!

One of the first shows I saw! I was crying I was laughing so hard at this scene!

Unfortunately embedding is disabled. Just double click the video to go to YouTube to see it! Hilarious!

Another one of my favorites. I've liked it from episode 1. I went to college with a guy who was like Sheldon. Had that same humor(or lack there of). The ball pit scene is a classic. I don't like that it got switched to Thursdays

BBT is great. Reba is really really funny.
I love King of the Hill, Golden Girls, Entourage, Fringe, and Fresh Price.
My favorite show has got to be Mad Men

I think my favorite scene from BBT has got to be from last night when they were in the hospital. BTW, I think the nurse wasn't Wanda Sykes. It looks like the lady who plays the mother of Will Smith on fresh prince.

I think my favorite scene from BBT has got to be from last night when they were in the hospital. BTW, I think the nurse wasn't Wanda Sykes. It looks like the lady who plays the mother of Will Smith on fresh prince.

Maybe your right..... she does remind be of her....

You're right! haha thats so funny though..... I thought I recognized her, I just kinda thought it was Wanda Sykes.

We had a member here for a while that acted just like Sheldon in person. He looked like Sheldon's "special" brother if he had one. It was a hot mess!

We had a member here for a while that acted just like Sheldon in person. He looked like Sheldon's "special" brother if he had one. It was a hot mess!

Lol! Any pictures?

Perhaps, catch me at an outing after some cocktails and I might share some stories...haha

Lol sounds good. I would love to make it to one...... Just I'm 14 and my parents aren't golfers!!!!!!! I will make it one day.

Lol sounds good. I would love to make it to one...... Just I'm 14 and my parents aren't golfers!!!!!!! I will make it one day.

They arent going away CC. Someday you will get to one.

I know I will....... I have to see TC and UNCLE DADDY in PERSON!

I know I will....... I have to see TC and UNCLE DADDY in PERSON!

Now you're talking. Get your folks to come and they can swim and do spa stuff and you can hang out with me.

Sent from my Ally using Tapatalk

I love BBT!! My favorite episode has to be the one with Sheldon in the ball pit. Bazinga!!

I love BBT!! My favorite episode has to be the one with Sheldon in the ball pit. Bazinga!!

That was definitely a good one. There have been so many. Sheldon learning to drive comes to mind.

That was definitely a good one. There have been so many. Sheldon learning to drive comes to mind.

I like when Sheldon started working at the cheescake factory

Back