Contest - Win a Cleveland Pre-Release Driver

Love the bullet hole. Would love to have it reworked or fine tuned. Would love to see it on a Tour Van with

The Tour written on the top

Spot! on the bottom of it

I think that would be cool looking. Good stuff dude.

hahaha, my wife has the sweeet program to fine tune it. That will have to wait til monday if thats cool. oh the mini version of that looks bada$$!!!

th_tss2.jpg

I changed the colors as well

tss2.jpg

added an !, but I am thinking a period may look better

tss2-1.jpg

different bullet hole

canstock3783916.jpg

Oh I need to get feeling better so I cab join in on this fun.

You know I am going to have to make something argyle for old times sake haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh I need to get feeling better so I cab join in on this fun.

You know I am going to have to make something argyle for old times sake haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We hope you feel better soon dooooood. We can't wait to see what you come up with.

Made a couple more. I cant change the color with what im using (only color of the font) so someone feel free to change the colors.

This one needs a little something else and maybe move the golfer to the right more, but I dont have the tools to do it with the program im using.

Golflogo2010-withoutSponsors.jpg

This one could be sweet with some color changes and maybe the THP logo in it but again cant do it with the software so someone feel free to help me out lol

10100917-tape-it-golf-logo.jpg

This one isnt for real but Im sure its what the ups truck looks like with all the boxes going to THP haha
MovingVan-1.jpg

Last edited:
I am kind of digging the bullet hole thing.
Screenshot2010-09-24at104020PM.jpg

JB question right quick, Can I change the "The" to something else or do i have to keep it? instead of "The" I was thinking "THP Tour Spot".

JB question right quick, Can I change the "The" to something else or do i have to keep it? instead of "The" I was thinking "THP Tour Spot".
Good question. The "the" was kind of limiting me as well...

How does one letter limit you? lol I dont see how an e is a set back from a p :D
I'm thinking just ditch the third word all together. Tour Spot looks nice on its own without throwing in a less-important filler element.

Technically it has to be THE. But being that we are working with images and things, have at it any way you want to.

Last edited:
Hey Vadim that looks pretty sweet, what about changing some colors on them and maybe making the "THE" a a tad bigger? Its kind of hard to see when its small, but im liking it. Could you change some colors up so we could see what it would look like? Nice work though!

If I am talking about the correct one I have seen pictures of the new cleveland drivers and they are freakin nice!! Probably will be one of the nicest looking on the market. good luck to everyone.

like this? the whole theme or you want just different colors all over?

spot3.png

spot4.png

Ya just some different colors than green on green. Maybe some black/red, red/white, blue/white, etc.. I think I like the one with just the cup better, but of course this is just my opinion.I think the flag at that angle(the shadow of it) just looks a little weird, again just my opinion. I like this design though.

Ya just some different colors than green on green. Maybe some black/red, red/white, blue/white, etc.. I think I like the one with just the cup better, but of course this is just my opinion.I think the flag at that angle(the shadow of it) just looks a little weird, again just my opinion. I like this design though.

like a variation of these colors?

spot6.png

spot7.png

Last edited:
Here is another one

spot8.png

spot9.png

spot10.png

11.png

12.png

13.png

14.png