The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This one is for OEM.

I am ABSOLUTELY CRAVING that Aged Grilled Cheese sandwich from PGA National. Have to do + Bacon. SOOOOOOO Good!

This one is for OEM.

I am ABSOLUTELY CRAVING that Aged Grilled Cheese sandwich from PGA National. Have to do + Bacon. SOOOOOOO Good!

and now I'm starving. Thanks JB

This one is for OEM.

Best grilled cheese EVER. Just order it at the ibar and not downstairs from Wider lol. And yes have to do bacon on it

hard to believe a week ago at this time we were landing in WPB

No kiddin. Not only did it go by too fast, a whole week is now gone.

I know. I kept the vacation "ahhhs" until this afternoon. Now I'm just depressed I'm sitting in my office and not sitting at the iBar

No kiddin. Not only did it go by too fast, a whole week is now gone.

I know and it's very depressing. I am sitting in my office drinking as much caffeine as possible to stay awake and wishing that I was hanging out with everyone at iBar, this sucks!

Ive still got a nice sunburned lower lip that hurts every time I eat to remember the outing by, plus all the guys I work with just assumed I went to a gentleman's establishment and came back with "something"

Ive still got a nice sunburned lower lip that hurts every time I eat to remember the outing by, plus all the guys I work with just assumed I went to a gentleman's establishment and came back with "something"

You did. You have Romo-itus. It happens to all his TE's. I think Jessica Simpson avoided that because she played Splitend.

I kid I kid.

me too, its no bueno

Hey bridges, try this home remedy for keeping those guys away (it works for me so give it a try). I have a screened in pool and one time one of those guys got in and slithered into my pool. It was a smaller one, probably non venomous but I just hate them in general. Someone told me to spread moth balls around the perimeter of the house because theres a chemical in there that they can't stand. Haven't seen the critters since.

sweet!!! I will try this as well

by the time you get it....the grilled cheese will just be a cheese sandwich
Best grilled cheese EVER. Just order it at the ibar and not downstairs from Wider lol. And yes have to do bacon on it

Funny....Outing 1= JB Specials...Outing 2=Wider Grilled Cheese....Outing 3=?

Funny....Outing 1= JB Specials...Outing 2=Wider Grilled Cheese....Outing 3=?

I have a sneaky suspicion that outing 3 could be more a combination of Hanks + Ddec =

This Guy

Spoiler
DSCF2183-1-1.jpg

I have a sneaky suspicion that outing 3 could be more a combination of Hanks + Ddec =

This Guy

Spoiler
DSCF2183-1-1.jpg

That's not fair! I can't see PB here, but I know it's one of mine hehe

DHanks? (sounds like Tatu from Fantasy island) Hanksdec? (sounds like something else when you say it fast, no) HanksTeC? yessssss

logged on via phone. LOL at that pic. Girls everywhere are uncontrollably batting their eye lashes.

nice call! I like that idea
Seems to me by then those Sweet Tea Thing-a-mabobers will be getting more love, thats my vote. Sweet Tea Vodkas.

I was asking someone a question on ebay about shipping and they asked me if Texas was on the west coast. I simply said, your joking right? They answered back with giving me a price and I said nevermind have a good day. They did not know where Texas was. :dohanim:

I was asking someone a question on ebay about shipping and they asked me if Texas was on the west coast. I simply said, your joking right? They answered back with giving me a price and I said nevermind have a good day. They did not know where Texas was. :dohanim:

You should have told them it was on the South coast. :D

Just got another response with, "I have never been to TX, I know its near OK, Its not a school test". I replied ya its right underneath OK, you know, the big thing under that on the map, which happens to be the 2nd biggest state. Ya that big one there on the map in the south. lol

If Subway calls their veggies "Free Fixins", then why is the Veggie sub not free? Can their bread really cost $3-4?

If Subway calls their veggies "Free Fixins", then why is the Veggie sub not free? Can their bread really cost $3-4?

Assembly fee.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back