Contest - Win a Cleveland Pre-Release Driver

i actually quite like that. how about some bigger text with maybe a white outline or something. i like the idea though.

Ya know, I think it has some roots as well. I also liked GG's idea of a tour van. Put that on the side with some better font and maybe our exclamation point. I like the shape this is taking. Not sure what the final product will look like, and that is the fun of this contest.

Also keep in mind guys that we are open to all colors with this.

This is my idea. I wanted to get a tour van (pictured below) and put staff bags of each company in front of it were the concrete is then put THE TOUR SPOT in some Black with red outlined letters on the top right side. I have 2 pictures below of what Im wanting to do but no photoshop to do it. The color of the font ignore just clicked on that color. Instead of the big white box around the letters covering up Taylormade it would be blended in say THE TOUR SPOT in black letters or red letters outlined in opposite color.

Taylormadevan.jpg

Taylormadevan2.jpg

tts5-1.jpg

Bridges, I like where you are going with it, but Im not sure it could be a logo. Might be too busy to be able to be shrunk down to fit and still make out what it is. Like the idea though.

Bridges, I like where you are going with it, but Im not sure it could be a logo. Might be too busy to be able to be shrunk down to fit and still make out what it is. Like the idea though.

I was thinking maybe have what Im trying to do for the page and have a different logo for it?

EDIT: I will see what I can come up with, if its not right, no big deal. I just like creating stuff like this lol

I was thinking maybe have what Im trying to do for the page and have a different logo for it?

EDIT: I will see what I can come up with, if its not right, no big deal. I just like creating stuff like this lol

While that could work, we are strictly looking for a logo right now. Thanks for putting in the work, we love where it is going.

I suck with photo shop but I throw things out for ideas.

tts4.jpg

I would like ot see something like this on a silhouette of a golfer. So, these..."spots" like stains on their shirt or pants. I dont have the photoshop skills for that though

I would like ot see something like this on a silhouette of a golfer. So, these..."spots" like stains on their shirt or pants. I dont have the photoshop skills for that though

i'd like to see your splatter design on a golf bag or something. that would look sweet!

i'd like to see your splatter design on a golf bag or something. that would look sweet!

That would look sweet.

Working on it!!

yeah, I cant do that

What about something like this.

Have The TOUR SPOT in one of these golf balls or make it bigger where its over the top of it and the golf ball in the background. Make the letters Black or white with a red outline.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Here is one with a little bit of mustard and ketchup.....to go with "spot". and you cant see it ver well but I have strategically placed some little thp's on there.

tts6.jpg

my artistic abiity stinks so I'll be watching from outside the ropes on this one. Good luck all!

Here's my idea, it's a bit of a departure from the splatter ideas, but it could work.....

TourSpot.jpg

pardon for the ugly flag, cant draw for **** lol

but you get the idea :D

thp3.jpg

Or without the 18 and just the exclamationmark :)

thp4.jpg

A couple quick ones:

Screenshot2010-09-24at44935PM.jpg

I'll have a little more time later to think about some more ideas.

I love that second one JL

I love that second one JL
Thanks! Still looking a little too much like the PGA TOUR logo to me though.
Maybe something like this?
Screenshot2010-09-24at74010PM.jpg

Maybe stick the logo in there? Play around with color a bit?
Screenshot2010-09-24at80423PM.jpg

Here's a van!
Screenshot2010-09-24at81626PM.jpg

haha this one is so stupid!

Screenshot2010-09-24at83706PM.jpg

hmmm.... this might be too much of a standalone logo, I don't know.

bettinardi's new 50 cal putter got me thinking...hehe

tss1.jpg

Back