The Official NFL 2010 Thread [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
and a Cowboys fan? how'd that happen with Bills close by and the Ginats training camp in Albany each year>?

Giants weren't up here when I was young. I think their first year was like 97 or 98. My uncle is a huge Cowboys fan, so when I was young he he used to buy me all of this Dallas gear. I had an Emmit and Troy Aikman jersey by time I was 7. By time I started understanding football I had all this cowboys gear. Kind of just carried over. I route for the Bills because of Jenn, though they stink. I do enjoy driving out for those games.

Giants weren't up here when I was young. I think their first year was like 97 or 98. My uncle is a huge Cowboys fan, so when I was young he he used to buy me all of this Dallas gear. I had an Emmit and Troy Aikman jersey by time I was 7. By time I started understanding football I had all this cowboys gear. Kind of just carried over. I route for the Bills because of Jenn, though they stink. I do enjoy driving out for those games.

You like driving to Toronto? :D

You like driving to Toronto? :D

I like Toronto...went to college out near Rochester. Used to make that trip a lot.

I like going to Bills games because everyone is so pissed after. I saw them tip a dumpster after that cowboys game

that's great Kev. My first cowboys game was in Buffalo for that Monday Nighter a few years ago. Jenn in her Bills gear, me in my Cowboys gear. Had 3 full beers dumped on me during the game. At least I got the last laugh! Thank you Nick Folk

I remember that game. Folk made the winning kick twice. I think they need folk back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I remember that game. Folk made the winning kick twice. I think they need folk back.

I think Morten Andersen is still available.

congrats OEM! i know you'll be excited for this one. at least you can just wear what you wore on sunday at pga national all over again!

that's nothing, we tase people here when we are pissed lol
I like Toronto...went to college out near Rochester. Used to make that trip a lot.

I like going to Bills games because everyone is so pissed after. I saw them tip a dumpster after that cowboys game

Thats awesome OEM!

If the tickets werent so damn much, I would go to the game with you.

Last edited:
No golf gear for the game TC gonna rock the jersey just need to figure out who.

I say Witten or Choice

I dont have a Choice, lol, so its either Witten or Romo or I rock an old school Emmit or Aikman.

I dont have a Choice, lol, so its either Witten or Romo or I rock an old school Emmit or Aikman.

Its gonna be Romo. It has to be Romo.

Does that come with paper bag? hehe

Its gonna be Romo. It has to be Romo.

Does that come with paper bag? hehe

Lol man that's rough. I think it's gonna be witten

don't listen to them OEM...go with Jay Novacheck

don't listen to them OEM...go with Jay Novacheck

Now that's one I don't think I have. I have an old Roy Williams one. Talk about a bum he was just like the current Williams

Why Brad Johnson hasn't been mentioned I don't know.

Laufenberg....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back