Good football > bad football > all other TV

Good football > bad football > all other TV

Oh I agree, but I have no choice since I dont have DVR. Its either watch the rest of the blow out and miss The league till who knows when it will re show or watch the league and watch football all day on the weekend. So easy choice, and the league is considered football lol

Just busting balls.

Juke box- going to put $7 worth of hoobastank in it.

Well I forgot about this tonight, but luckily it comes on again at 10:30 central time, so if you missed it, you can watch it then..

Anyone else watching this? I feel like im the only one since no one else is posting here lol

On at 9:30 central time

Anyone else watching this? I feel like im the only one since no one else is posting here lol

On at 9:30 central time

I also watch it dick cream. :D

Ahole lol

Check your pms, Trade talks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I watch it too you tards......

Dont Agonize....

NOTARIZE!!

I do too

Don't you ever address the jury with double guns.

Fear Boner

Put the guns away, no dont holster them just put them away

*puts smart glasses on and squints real hard*

haha the league is awesome! I hope THP still has the league going on for 10 years that way on draft day we can all fly to florida or vegas and have our draft live.

Bump for awesomeness and to announce the date of the new season...

One of my favorite shows on TV. I just saw a promo for it during a SOA of I watching. I jumped a little.

One of my favorite shows on TV. I just saw a promo for it during a SOA of I watching. I jumped a little.

Yeah, I let out a little school girl giggle when I saw that teaser. Can't wait to see what they come up with this season.

Excellent. looking forward to seeing what they put together this year.

Bump for awesomeness and to announce the date of the new season...

Lol this show is awesome, glad they picked it up again

Ahh man I thought it was going to be coming out this week. Not till October 6th. Dang

Yeah, it's still a ways off. I wish they started it sooner.

Katie Aselton looks even hotter this year.

Oh you know what's on tonight ladies and gents?

[video=youtube_share;rpfDXj-fmVI]http://youtu.be/rpfDXj-fmVI[/video]

Back