TC

Keg Thrower
Reaction score
Handicap
Season 7 starts tonight and i'll be tuning in! one of my favorite shows of all time.

who else is tuning in?

We will watch it after the fact. DVR'd of course. Plus it is the last season with Michael Scott.

kinda weird that he'll be gone, i wonder if the show will go on without him?

All depends on ratings this year I guess.

well, i'm sure those will be find, especially with it being his last year and all.

I'll be tuning it in tomorrow on hulu since I don't get tv reception at my place.

Ohhhhhh!!!!! Thanks for the reminder!!! I LOVE this show!!!! But hate thats its the last season with Michael Scott. At least Dwight will still be there, if they continue the show, i hope.

My absolute favorite show, watching now!

Tuned in and loved it! That was the best episode in a LONG time! Good to see they are going back to their roots and making a great show!!

My favorite episode is where at the beginning Dwight sets the office on fire trying to do a safety drill. That still makes me laugh...

I actually dont like the show... at all.

For whatever reason I don't find awkward people in awkward situations funny- I find it awkward. It's weird for me to say that because I love British comedy but to me there is a small but important difference between awkward and quirky. British Comedy = quirky, Scrubs = quirky, Office = Awkward.

I didn't care for it for a while, but finally I went back and watched the entire series from the beginning, and it makes everything at least three times as funny.

Gotta love netflix instant queue!

Definitely not for everyone, I suppose. Personally, I love the awkwardness.

Anyone else watch that "Outsourced" show that was on after? It looks like it has some potential...

Definitely not for everyone, I suppose. Personally, I love the awkwardness.

Anyone else watch that "Outsourced" show that was on after? It looks like it has some potential...
Watching Outsourced now, had to pause it to get some other things done at the beginning but so far it isn't too bad.

As far as The Office goes, it's almost like Office Space in that when you have been in an office environment or call center type of place some of the stuff they do just hits home and cracks you up. The Office has been one of my favorites since it first aired. It looks like the writing is on the wall for how they'll write in Michael Scott's departure this season.

I didn't care for it for a while, but finally I went back and watched the entire series from the beginning, and it makes everything at least three times as funny.

Gotta love netflix instant queue!

Now- I really enjoyed the British version of the show and could see the potential in the first american season. It just got overdone for my tastes and I stopped watching.

I've heard quite a few people say that very same thing Gus. For me I think they've adapted well and sure some episodes are better than others but all in all I love this show.

I know some people that don't relate to this show but it is right up my alley. My last boss was the overbearing, micro-managing type and a co-worker of mine likes to say awkward things to get a reaction out of people. I can visualize either of them being Michael Scott.

Watched it, and super excited for another season. Definitely my favorite show by far.

Also watched Community which I like a lot. Outsourced was okay, we'll see if it lasts. Modern Family yesterday was pretty good too.

the office starts in a little while hear cant wait for the new season. It's a great show definitely one of my favorites.

I need to find a picture of Dwight establishing a pee corner in the elevator. That will be my next avatar.

I think they stole that idea from me.

I need to find a picture of Dwight establishing a pee corner in the elevator. That will be my next avatar.

I think they stole that idea from me.

Classic!! You should sue!! That was so random, I LOVED it!! I'm so glad to see them going back to that kind of random humor. Like when Dwight was peeing in the can on the road trip to Utica with Jim and Michael. And then he cut himself. So funny!!

i liked last night's episode as well. loved when kelly stands up and does her rant that made zero sense! thought the intro was great too.

i liked last night's episode as well. loved when kelly stands up and does her rant that made zero sense! thought the intro was great too.

I missed the intro!! :angry: They are usually the best part of the show. My favorite is when Jim moved Dwight's desk into the bathroom.

Back