Usernames, Signature Pics and Avatars

changed it up....it was confusing me too much.

I'll try to get you a picture that is avatar worthy tonight. I have a couple good ones of you that might work.

now that is a serious downgrade

just like phil, i am a man of the people! you and JB holmes can sit over in the corner and twitch together.

I'll try to get you a picture that is avatar worthy tonight. I have a couple good ones of you that might work.

nice! should i be worried?

you can't be more of a "man of the people" than puttin4bird!!!

Nah, FLTC. They are fairly tame.

FLTC, that just has a nice ring to it!

Ok new avatar & heading.

Thanks Man, wish we were playin together this weekend again!

TC- love the name change. I'll be your Magnum PI anytime you need.....does that mean OEM is Higgins and Jarret is Rick??

TC!

Love the name change, buddy. It's like the outing gave us all a new identity. I think Kevin needs to go to OEM -the man, the myth, the legend

thanks fellas. it just made the most sense. i was seriously contemplating FLTC, but thought that would come across as douche-ish.

+1 lol
thanks fellas. it just made the most sense. i was seriously contemplating FLTC, but thought that would come across as douche-ish.

What's with outings and everyone coming back and changing their names? Tha Shanks became One-T, hawk308 is now Hawk, thanks1974 is now Hanks, tcalloway1 is just TC....I think I'm going to request a change too....
"bigdumbbaldguywhohadablastwithmynewbuddiesatpganationalandibirdiedthebeartrapandthenextdayiplunked3ballsinthewaterat15onthepalmertoblowachancetobreak80"

What do you guys think?

I like 'BigHatSmallHead'
What's with outings and everyone coming back and changing their names? Tha Shanks became One-T, hawk308 is now Hawk, thanks1974 is now Hanks, tcalloway1 is just TC....I think I'm going to request a change too....
"bigdumbbaldguywhohadablastwithmynewbuddiesatpganationalandibirdiedthebeartrapandthenextdayiplunked3ballsinthewaterat15onthepalmertoblowachancetobreak80"

What do you guys think?

What do you guys think?

thats hilarious! I actually read it...ouch

What do you guys think?

I like it.

What do you guys think?

I like

Romo's Favorite Center

Back