2010 THP Outing Picture Thread

Great pics all, thanks for sharing.

TC has a great picture of the rakes outside all the bunkers and a sign saying that you must leave them outside bunkers.

Someone has a picture of me in a dude's cowboy hat as well, I'm not asking for it to be posted mind you, just saying I know there are some more pics out there that have yet to be surfaced.

TC has a great picture of the rakes outside all the bunkers and a sign saying that you must leave them outside bunkers.

i sure did, except that TC thinks he left his camera in room 2047 at pga national......oooops!

Someone has a picture of me in a dude's cowboy hat as well, I'm not asking for it to be posted mind you, just saying I know there are some more pics out there that have yet to be surfaced.

haha, i totally talked that dude into letting you wear his hat. rule #1: never let another man wear your cowboy hat. rule #2: if you have a cowboy hat on, for the love of god, please make sure you have a big head, cause P4B looks like he's wearing a kids hat in that pic. hawk, please tell me you have that pic.

that was hilarious...I was thinking maybe KellyBo has that

haha, i totally talked that dude into letting you wear his hat. rule #1: never let another man wear your cowboy hat. rule #2: if you have a cowboy hat on, for the love of god, please make sure you have a big head, cause P4B looks like he's wearing a kids hat in that pic. hawk, please tell me you have that pic.
That was a big dude with a dinky head wasn't it!?!? Crazy, I mean I know I have an abnormally large melon but not THAT big. You know how excited I am that the Pukka hat we were given at the outing is a size S/M and it fits me!?!?! Happiest day of my life!

Nope, I don't have that one but I do have one of TCalloway that I can't post. He was being way too bad.

that was hilarious...I was thinking maybe KellyBo has that

Nope, I don't have that one but I do have one of TCalloway that I can't post. He was being way too bad.

Can I have a copy of that one KB? Then I can hold him accountable for all those short, old, redneck comments, lol.

I know the picture you're talking about....lol

Better keep that one between us

Sent from my Ally using Tapatalk

All I can say is you are a big talker. Here it is:

Spoiler
12102007_chicken.jpg

I know the picture you're talking about....lol

Better keep that one between us

Sent from my Ally using Tapatalk

So glad to hear everyone had such a great time. Truthfully, I am jealous I couldn't be there; maybe next year we can arrange a custom fitting with the designer on the last day. Congrats to bulldog for winning the West Coast Putter Co. prize! I can't wait to start working with him to build the putter of his dreams. Thanks to JB for working with me to arrange that and special thanks to THP for hosting this amazing event.

Howdy Pardners!

Spoiler
DSCF2194.jpg

Seth, OEM, P4B, and TC
DSCF2164.jpg

adwillingham fixin to smack TC around
DSCF2165.jpg

ddec and Rhino
DSCF2173.jpg

This cracks me up. 9i Man and OneT
DSCF2174.jpg

Pimp Daddy Yoccos and Mrs.
DSCF2177.jpg

Gus, Hanks, TC, OEM
DSCF2182.jpg

Serious Seth
DSCF2188.jpg

Uncle Daddy scoping talent behind the iBar
DSCF2190.jpg

GolferGal and JB. awwwww
DSCF2193.jpg

Getting a little tipsy
DSCF2203.jpg

DSCF2205.jpg

Love this one. Hanks, is that sign language?
DSCF2249.jpg

This just freaks me out.
DSCF2240.jpg

Me and the Callys
DSCF2200.jpg

This cracks me up. 9i Man and OneT
DSCF2174.jpg

Great pic! Except for that guy in white. He must have been smokin' crack or something to come up with a face like that! :D

Hi Flashy! So glad you joined THP! There are some great pics of you in this thread! It was great fun playing with you. I absolutely LOVED your personality!!! Please go to the check in desk and introduce yourself to the group as most people will only know you as Mrs. rbelbin

That's my favorite picture! :) BAMA you rock.

Hi Flashy! You guy's rock and I had a great time meeting you. Keep that Mr of yours off the roids, lol.

hawk! epic pics dude! love the one of P4B with homey's hat on!

kellybo, calling me a chicken? you know i'm too sweet for that!

Uncle Daddy scoping talent behind the iBar
DSCF2190.jpg

Uncle Daddy has some serious game. Know we know where One-T gets it from.

This just freaks me out.
DSCF2240.jpg

This is from when Hawk wanted to play "name that THP member"

TC now has the best avatar on the site

Back