Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is a beast. Canadian BEAST.

I forgot to add the PX shaft in the VR Tour is awesome.
the driver I was disappointed in @ the outing was the VR str8 fit. I didn't like it at all. I hit Rbelbin VR Tour driver and like the feeling of it a lot more than the STR8 fit version. Now if only I could hit it like Rbelbin.[/QUOTE]

Funny I do....this is why everyone needs to hit clubs themsleves rather than solely rely on others

the shaft felt "ok" to me, but I just didn't get a good feel for the club. I thought the Dymo Str8 felt better. I like the Supertri and r9 460 better than the VR

I agree with you on this. I really liked the Axivcore shafts in the DYmo Str8's which definitely contributed to my feelings. I should have hit the VR at the outing though. I want to see a "real" life ball flight. Just so much going on!
Funny I do....this is why everyone needs to hit clubs themsleves rather than solely rely on others

After taking a wee-bit longer lunch break and catching up on THP radio, I've convinced myself that I wanna reshaft my hybrids with some sweet Miyazaki's. Now to find someone around here to fit me and get them dialed in :D

After taking a wee-bit longer lunch break and catching up on THP radio, I've convinced myself that I wanna reshaft my hybrids with some sweet Miyazaki's. Now to find someone around here to fit me and get them dialed in :D

The new Miyazaki Hybrid shafts do not come out for about 30 days. The people at demo day had a chance to hit them and you can read about their feedback in the Miyazaki demo day thread.

We have asked repeatedly for people to NOT violate embargo dates on this thread. If it continues, with those same few that continue to do it, they will be dealt with separately. There is a reason that companies have embargo dates, and there are reasons we honor them. We have stated those reasons many times before.

Sorry. Figured since it was on the world wide interweb, it was fair game
We have asked repeatedly for people to NOT violate embargo dates on this thread. If it continues, with those same few that continue to do it, they will be dealt with separately. There is a reason that companies have embargo dates, and there are reasons we honor them. We have stated those reasons many times before.

Reactions: JB
Need to get myself a 52 wedge, and also been looking on the TMX T2 cart bag. But it's quite expensice here in Sweden.

Need to get myself a 52 wedge, and also been looking on the TMX T2 cart bag. But it's quite expensice here in Sweden.

any kind of wedge in particular Flix? Callaway, Taylormade, Clevelend...

What kind of wedges are you looking at, flix?

Sorry. Figured since it was on the world wide interweb, it was fair game

We have said OVER AND OVER that just because other sites choose to break the rules, does not mean this one will. We even asked you directly last time to not do it. Please respect our wishes on the matter. It is because we choose to follow the rules that we can put on events like our golf outings and have pre-release equipment in hand rather than just have some terrible picture that other places may have.

What kind of wedges are you looking at, flix?

i currently have a TM z-TP wedge atm that i just LOVE and am thinking about just adding another one in the bag :)

I get it. That is the reason why I apologized.
We have said OVER AND OVER that just because other sites choose to break the rules, does not mean this one will. We even asked you directly last time to not do it. Please respect our wishes on the matter. It is because we choose to follow the rules that we can put on events like our golf outings and have pre-release equipment in hand rather than just have some terrible picture that other places may have.

i currently have a TM z-TP wedge atm that i just LOVE and am thinking about just adding another one in the bag :)

that is a nice wedge. Their newer line, the XFT's are very nice too IMO. Others seem to like the Callaway Jaws wedges.

I totally fell in lust with the TM XFT's last weekend. The 52 was awesome in so many ways.

that is a nice wedge. Their newer line, the XFT's are very nice too IMO. Others seem to like the Callaway Jaws wedges.

might have to go and try one out then :)

I totally fell in lust with the TM XFT's last weekend. The 52 was awesome in so many ways.

what was it that you just "fell" for then? tell me more! would love to hear your thoughts.

Lust is much more fun than love. It just sounds exciting hehe

I felt the lust too. Certian items at the demo day were giving me the lustful eye :devil:

what was it that you just "fell" for then? tell me more! would love to hear your thoughts.

I found that they were weighted really well, had great turf interaction, good spin, were very versatile, and the KBS shafts were nice. On top of that, you only have to replace the face and not the whole wedge.

I felt the lust too. Certian items at the demo day were giving me the lustful eye :devil:

Lust brought me my first hole out and almost a second. Give in to lust and it will not disappoint.

With all the talk of embargoes maybe we should just give names to the not to be mentioned items. Kinda like Gone in 60 Seconds.

I found that they were weighted really well, had great turf interaction, good spin, were very versatile, and the KBS shafts were nice. On top of that, you only have to replace the face and not the whole wedge.

ty very much sir!

Uh, yeah dude you should definitely put one in the bag

Sent from my Ally using Tapatalk

Uh, yeah dude you should definitely put one in the bag

Sent from my Ally using Tapatalk

I've been doing some pre-OEM'ing today. Might have to wait a couple months, but they will be mine. After the outing I am sensing a pretty huge shift in my bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back