The Outing Concludes

I hope they do right by you and take care of it- nothing deserves to be treated like that.

lmao. I wonder what the 'bama rating is for that bag? Two or three 'bamas?

Hawk and Mary- great write ups both of you! Hawk you are super cool and I really think we need to meet each other in the middle and play a few times a year, no reason not to!! Mary, I DO NOT have an accent, I was the only one there who talked normal! LUCAS has an accent, DUEY has an accent...Fildini has an accent...no accent for me!

Kevin that truly sucks about your golf travel bag man! Maybe Calloway will have a surprise package at your door soon...

Jason I agree, Hawk & Mary have a talent for writeups and so do you old buddy ! In fact I have relived the trip through all the great posts on this thread. Awesome stuff & some great humor to boot.

Wow... So I could post forever because I tend to talk a lot. Ill break it down by days... ROADHOUSE!!!!!!!!!

Friday: Delta sucks lol. But we arrived in one piece and we were the last to get our bags. Funny walking into a group of THP'ers and we all rode the shuttle in together. We did see a someone getting arrested (haha yankee fan) and they tried to take us to the Marriot. Once we got settled at PGA resort A and I took a nap then got to meet everyone at the Bear Trap bar. Awesome. I could talk for awhile about every individual we met that night but I'm not sure there is enough bandwidth. Friday night drinks were a lot of fun and it was great to put faces to the forum names.

Saturday: Breakfast was ROADHOUSE. I was anxious for the demo day to begin and it did not disappoint. I cannot wait to talk about some of the clubs we saw. It was mind bottling hahaha. JB, GG and everyone that set it up deserves a huge shout out. Watching Andy swing was the business haha. I tried to not look creepy staring so I had to go ninja about it. I was lucky to get to hit next to WR, SPank, Hawk and Uncle Daddy for a lot of the demo and it was awesome. WR loves his cleveland gear :) I also managed to spray some lucky THP'ers with my wedge shots. What can I say I like divots.

Champions Round: SPANK!, Golf4Life and Bulldog. I can't say enough about how fun these guys were. Bulldog is a shark around the green and was a pleasure to ride with. I managed to do some housework and trim some trees but everyone was so much fun that I never once got too mad about my hackin. Such a fun group of guys and man can Golf4life and Spank smack the ball around. Golf4life is so laid back. I can't wait to golf with these again. SPank was like a long lost brother. Dude was a trip!! The bear trap... RAWWWRRR. Dude, TC and P4B had us rollin as we hit shots into the water with the encouragement. FUn course but I don't see whats so hard about it.... HAHAHA

Dinner:
Sat with FIldini, WhiteandNerdy, Uncle Daddy, One T, RBelbin, Mrs RBelbin. One T had me in tears from laughing. Seriously with this guy its like we've been friends for years man. Belly wedge, quote of the night for me. RBelbin must've said abooot and eh 23x time that night... I kid. The menu was amazing and the food was delicious. CANOLI. ROADHOUSE!!!!!!!!! I won a nice custom wedge and it is awesome. I can't go into all that happened during the after party but man o man. DDEc hahahaha. FIldini is hilarious but man when WhiteandNerdy spoke it was normally to rip on him. Spank has a mean poker face lol. He is real good guy and I can't say enough good thinks about him. Uncle Daddy makes the best ice water ever. This is a real real good guy and Im stoked I got to spend as much time with him as I did. One T had a magical phone that never rang that gave us all the go ahead to hang out til the early morning.

Sunday:

Putting/Wedges: Holy unreleased putter you are mine!!!!!!!!! THat's all I can say about that. The putter display was sick and the contest was awesome too. COngrats to Bulldog. Happy as all hell he won the contest. There were some great putts!!!

Palmer Course: JB, Hawk and TC were my group that day. These guys were HILARIOUS. Hawk is a ninja with his wedges and putters. Team Chromax was representing well. His drive was legendary. He is a great guy and so much fun to be around. His attitude is always positive and just really makes the game fun. JB is insane with his scrambling. He put some ridiculous shots out there and really was a cool/funny dude. He plays ready golf I can tell ya that. I was a tad nervous because I knew these guys were good but after I duck hooked my first drive the nerves ended. It was like old times on the second/third shot haha. JB and TC were going back n forth all round. Had me rollin. TC on the approach is bananas. He really can smack the crap out of a ball. His 12 was the best 12 I have ever seen. lol. Had he not hit a picture perfect 3 wood he may have stayed in bounds. JB called his bunker shot at the end. Babe Ruth esque :). These 3 guys along with my first group made me realize short game is the way to be. Even though in each group all of our skill levels varied, I never once felt pressured or bad about any of my bad shots. We all had some good laughs about em. I never thought an internet forum is where I'd find friends Im gonna have for life.

We all got together to have some drinks and watch the Cheaters beat the Giants. I also want to say, I liked all these guys so much I didnt even rub the Bears victory in haha. OUr dinner orders were jacked. But all ended well. OEM ordered carrot cake... didn't look like carrot cake. Sucked to see a lot of people take off that night.

MOndays Round: SethO, Bama, WR were my group. This was unofficial but awesome. Bama and WR are nuts!!!!!!!!!!!! Non stop. HIlarious. WR is one of the nicest guys youll ever meet, sorry to break the image there big guy! SethO is chill and his ball striking is pure. I really just enjoyed listening to him hit the Edge's. Great attitude from the whole group even though we were all beat. Sad to see the trip end. Bama shared a cab with Andrea and I back to the airport. WE all grabbed lunch at Chilis and just chatted it up. Bama is truly a great person. Loved hearing about his life and the guy is one of the nicest guys I have met. His hoover dam story was amazing and it was just great to end the trip on that note.

I know I haven't put everything out there. For anyone I missed I apologize and it's not cause it wasn't memerable. I'm still so overloaded with great moments that I'm sure more stories will trickle out each day. Everyone was so cool. I can't even say thank you enough to JB and GG for putting this all together along with all the other THP staffers. There were so many memorable quotes I could use to sum this weekend up but all I can really say at the moment is ROADHOUSE!!!!!!!!!

yes you do! lol
Hawk and Mary- great write ups both of you! Hawk you are super cool and I really think we need to meet each other in the middle and play a few times a year, no reason not to!! Mary, I DO NOT have an accent, I was the only one there who talked normal! LUCAS has an accent, DUEY has an accent...Fildini has an accent...no accent for me!

There are so many things that I want to say but I will do my best to keep it brief. The first thing is that I just want to thank everyone for coming to this outing and it warms my heart to hear so much positive feedback about your experience. I will say that I have one major regret and that is not having a chance to spend more time with everyone. There are some people that I feel I only got to say hello to and that is it. I feel so terrible about that and I wish I had taken more time to get to know everyone better. I hope no one thinks I was being rude or ignoring them and if I could do one thing over again it would definitely be spending more one-on-one time with everyone.

I was so worried about demo day going smoothly, tee times going off on time, and the dinner going off without a hitch that I didn't really take a moment to just relax and enjoy the moment. But I guess everyone knew that would happen because Saturday night I was presented with the most amazing gift I have ever received. The THP group got me a full day (and I mean full) of spa treatments. Seven hours to be exact! And I still cannot find the words to say thank you to everyone for the unbelievable gift. I can assure you that I enjoyed every last minute of it. My body still feels like jello and I love it! You all have touched my heart and reminded me just how special this outing was.

I had the chance to play golf with Adams_girl on Saturday on the champion course and let me tell you she is going to be good! I have never seen anyone so determined it's remarkable. She played 18 on Friday, was the first person out at the range on Saturday, played 18 on Saturday and again on Sunday. She never took a break she just kept hitting ball after ball. She can crush her driver and she was a pleasure to play with. I felt terrible for her though because she had to put up with my whining and complaining the entire time. I just kept saying "I'm tired, my feet hurt, my arms are burning, blah blah blah" She had every right to slap me but she didn't because she is a sweetheart. I hope to play a round with her again soon and I promise I won't b***h. Oh and I forgot to warn her I curse like a sailor on the course, and she put up with that too.

Sunday I played a round with Mary and Mrs. Ddec and it was a blast! I actually said at the beginning of the day that I was only going to play 9 holes because I was still exhausted from the day before but they were too much fun to play with that I decided to finish the 18. Mary plays golf a lot like I do, we yell at our clubs and balls and we get excited for the good shots and brush off the bad. I could play golf with her everyday she is a blast! Jen has some serious game. She hits her 3wood better than anyone I have ever seen. She also hits her 3wood as long as I hit my driver. She is also so laid back and just a true pleasure to play golf with. We were talking about marriage and getting engaged on the course, little did we know Ddec was waiting for her at the 18th hole with an engagement ring. I still get the chills just thinking about it. Congratulations to you two I am SO happy for you! You guys are such great people!

I also want to thank my group on Sunday for putting up with me and my freakout on the green when I thought I lost my ball marker, and for not laughing at me on 18 when I thought I was going to get attacked by an alligator which turned out to be a turtle.

There is just so much I want to say and I just can't find the words to say them. I really want to thank everyone again for making this the amazing outing that it was and once again I want to apologize for not spending more time with everyone. I really do hope to get a chance to hang out with everyone again and to get to know everyone a little more.

I never thought an internet forum is where I'd find friends Im gonna have for life.

THis one line sums up THP Outings to a "T".

OEM ordered carrot cake... didn't look like carrot cake.

Tony Romo was the pastry chef and server. He fumbled the real cake and brought in a sub....And who orders carrot cake? hehehe

. One T had a magical phone that never rang that gave us all the go ahead to hang out til the early morning.

ROADHOUSE!!!!!!!!!

You may have to remind me about a magical phone. I must have been a lil more drunk than I thought.

You may have to remind me about a magical phone. I must have been a lil more drunk than I thought.

I think we all were. You didnt remember the Utz story either!

Doo doo!

Doo doo!

DOO DOO...I don't care if I'm in the middle of Philly, as soon as I get off the plane I'm going to shout DOO DOO!!!

I still aint get no chips

Doo doo!

DOO DOO...I don't care if I'm in the middle of Philly, as soon as I get off the plane I'm going to shout DOO DOO!!!

I still aint get no chips

hahahaha, I had to be reminded of the chips story. damn Utz. but the magical phone.....Hmmm

hahahaha, I had to be reminded of the chips story. damn Utz. but the magical phone.....Hmmm

Those conversations were funny. I just remembered eating some phenomenal popcorn too that I think tasted like bacon.

Those conversations were funny. I just remembered eating some phenomenal popcorn too that I think tasted like bacon.

you are correct, by far the best popcorn EVER!!!!

that stuff was fantastic wasn't it?

are you asking? cause the answer is yes...hahaha. I know you didnt mean to put a ?. Those chips were pretty good as well.

are you asking? cause the answer is yes...hahaha. I know you didnt mean to put a ?. Those chips were pretty good as well.

I have a feeling they were Utz werent they?

THP has a very special place with me thats for sure.

Hahhah Tony Romo would also explain all the broken glasses from the bar.....

P4B you do have an accent lol. Speaking of, does anyone else notice themselves talking a tad slower with a southern touch???? Ha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There was bacon flavored popcorn??!!!

Could have been trying to get to our room for more popcorn and took a wrong turn

:popcorn: it was great... maybe that's what led to my sleepwalking elevator incident

Dude's always gotta point somewhere else... face it, you were probably dreaming of a little adventure in the elevator and you made it come to fruition. Besides I haven't heard popcorn do that much to someone unless they have diverticulitis.

Dude's always gotta point somewhere else... face it, you were probably dreaming of a little adventure in the elevator and you made it come to fruition. Besides I haven't heard popcorn do that much to someone unless they have diverticulitis.

Oh, that just hurt! haha

Back