What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had yet another Cheeseburger Hot Pocket,same as las nite th nite b4 th 1 b4 that and on and on.

That was sum funny S***T,im still laughing.They r pretty ruff but i still eat em all th time,i gess i should learn how 2 cook,either that or let my girlfriend muv n.............UHHHHHHH........im gonna go buy a cookbook 2day hehe.

Hopefully steak, but since it's raining it might be frozen pizza!

thp dinner, you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steak it is. And corn.

Rum and cokes

last night was my dads version of pepper steak
tonight is gonna be left over night

I don't know but I'm baking bread.

It's one of the best smells ever!

Now if it were cinnamon bread, that would be even better!

The wife cooked a Roast with gravy , Au Gratin Potatoes , Green Beans and some honey dinner rolls . Man was it MMMM MMMMM GOOD !
When I came home from my round of golf this morning the house smelled so good a she had it cookin' in the crock pot ...

It's one of the best smells ever!

Now if it were cinnamon bread, that would be even better!
now i want dessert!
The wife cooked a Roast with gravy , Au Gratin Potatoes , Green Beans and some honey dinner rolls . Man was it MMMM MMMMM GOOD !
When I came home from my round of golf this morning the house smelled so good a she had it cookin' in the crock pot ...
dude im hungry again!

now i want dessert!

dude im hungry again!
This ought to make you feel good , She made me a Cheese Cake too , and man does she make a mean cheese cake too :D
I Think its time for my desert !!!!

This ought to make you feel good , She made me a Cheese Cake too , and man does she make a mean cheese cake too :D
I Think its time for my desert !!!!

i had cheese cake on a stick at the airshow yesterday... if she can add a stick to it... im on my way over

My wife figured spaghetti would go good with homemade bread.

Can never go wrong with Sketty !
I will make beef and noodles with the left overs tomorrow :D

Had a royale with cheese with fries on I-95. Duey had the same.

i think tonight is sloppy joe night!

Asian persuasion night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back