The Official "Ive left for the Outing" Thread - Check in here.

they must be searching for Uncle Daddy

If not....GG has some 'splainin to do lol
I would actually love if you did that. I hope everything goes smoothly with the shuttle service and with your check in.

Medi-copter just took off and we're moving.

GG, getting thru the atl was cake. Next stop, casa de spank!

Sent from my Ally using Tapatalk

Checking in! We're in our first traffic jam on I75. Seems to be a bad crash somewhere. Helicopters flying over. We're about 2 hours north of the Fl state line.

They found out tc left the state!! It's oj and the white bronco all over again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL so that bracelet on his ankle wasn't just for fashion?
They found out tc left the state!! It's oj and the white bronco all over again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:bulgy-eyes:
Medi-copter just took off and we're moving.

GG, getting thru the atl was cake. Next stop, casa de spank!

in keeping with the 'here's what I'm doing right this minute' theme.....well I printed my boarding pass for tomorrow's flight and coupons for airport parking....

I just took Ellie for a walk and she did her 'business'. I am waiting for JB to get home so I can go to the course and play 9 holes, although it's starting to get hot and I have been sitting for so long that now I am feeling lazy.

Found "yellow express". It's a booth down at the far end of baggage claim, past the rows of rental cars. Shuttles are available based on space- with a max wait time of 30 mins. Don't worry about having money out... You pay the driver directly. Price was as quoted.

Overall it seems pretty simple- lady at the counter was polite but not friendly. She is probably checked out at work for the thp outing to- my enthusiasm is infective!

Edit: tried to attach a photo- tapatalk wont let me. The booth says "ground transportation" with yellow cab and metro cab badging too. There was a similar booth at the front of baggage claim but it didn't try it (as I was directed to the other one)

Eating lunch at a pub waiting for Bama- fish,chips, and a black and tan!

Up to the minute news... going to start making the creme brulee for tonight. This should take a while. Afterwards I have to finalize the packing.

just do the range then!!!
I just took Ellie for a walk and she did her 'business'. I am waiting for JB to get home so I can go to the course and play 9 holes, although it's starting to get hot and I have been sitting for so long that now I am feeling lazy.

Sitting in Dallas airport waiting for flight to PBI. Not real thrilled with American airlines and their levels of cust service. Jet Blue is MUCH better.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Sitting in Dallas airport waiting for flight to PBI. Not real thrilled with American airlines and their levels of cust service. Jet Blue is MUCH better.

I hate Dallas airport. I have flown through there 3 times and have lost bags 3 times. Only times it has ever happened to me!

just do the range then!!!

Our stupid range has been closed for almost a month now. It rained like crazy the past few weeks so it was flooded. It's just fine now but for some reason they won't open it up, I am NOT happy about that. I would love to go to the range!

I was just in the Dallas airport a few months ago, it's a pretty nice airport. Let us know when you get to PBI.

I hate Dallas airport. I have flown through there 3 times and have lost bags 3 times. Only times it has ever happened to me!

Wow, really? I flew in and out of there a few months ago and everything went so well. But I guess I was comparing that airport to my layover in Atlanta where everything that could go wrong did because that airport is terrible!

I ,as you can imagine, love the Dallas airport. They have a Dallas Cowboys store and usually my family is there waiting to pick me up.

DFW is pretty nice.....great tram system, open airport. never a bad experience there yet for me

Boarding pass printed, I still haven't left yet but I feel like Im closer now

Back