JackisBack

Reaction score
Handicap
Hey I am a 16 year old student in a Small Province in Canada. I am one of the longest drivers in my province. I have had 3 eagle putts in one round (two driven par 4's and a par 5 hit in 2). I am the Atlantic Golf Expo 2009 long drive champion with a 290 drive. That is a little bit about me.

:welcome:

I live near where Sid the Kid gre up. (Fun Fact)

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

WELCOME! Maybe some of your distance will rub off on me....... hehe

welcome!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP Jack, from another Maritimer. Were you in Truro last w/e for the long drive comp?

Hello and :welcome:

welcome to THP

WElcome!

Welcome to :thp: 9-Iron Man and myself are from Canada as well. We are over in Alberta.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP. You sound like you are moving toward Biggsy and RBelbin numbers with your driver there.

I had an eagle putt once, but I missed it haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP. You sound like you are moving toward Biggsy and RBelbin numbers with your driver there.

I had an eagle putt once, but I missed it haha.

I'll do you one better. I had an eagle putt on the Palmer and ended up paring the hole...

Welcome to THP Jack!

I'll do you one better. I had an eagle putt on the Palmer and ended up paring the hole...

Welcome to THP Jack!

Glad my putter is working out for you bro lol. But that is quite a feat sir. Gotta hate a 3 putt par.

Glad my putter is working out for you bro lol. But that is quite a feat sir. Gotta hate a 3 putt par.

But... It's better than my usual 3 putt bogey :)

(Returns thread to rightful owner)

Always good to see more Canadians sign up!! Welcome to THP!!

welcome aboard!

Back