Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cellphones should be 100% illegal while you are driving. People are so stupid.

Edit: Who the hell are you gonna talk to at 5:30 AM anyways...every single person I drive by is on their phone talking at freaking 5:30 AM.

Cellphones should be 100% illegal while you are driving. People are so stupid.

Edit: Who the hell are you gonna talk to at 5:30 AM anyways...every single person I drive by is on their phone talking at freaking 5:30 AM.

Agree 100%. Everytime I get behind someone doing 35 in a 55 and swerving, its because theyre talking while driving. They should have their license taken away and STUPID stamped across the forehead. Buy a damn headset already. Just dont walk around Walmart with said headset. lol.

When you go into a store for their 'clearance sale on golf apparel' with high hopes only to have them dashed when you realize that you're not a XXL or have a 40" waist.

next time beep your horn at me and I'll move lol
Agree 100%. Everytime I get behind someone doing 35 in a 55 and swerving, its because theyre talking while driving. They should have their license taken away and STUPID stamped across the forehead. Buy a damn headset already. Just dont walk around Walmart with said headset. lol.

When you go into a store for their 'clearance sale on golf apparel' with high hopes only to have them dashed when you realize that you're not a XXL or have a 40" waist.

Or you go into that same store for the same sale and see the the same Adidas shorts on sale for 19.99 that I just got done buying from GG, washing and folding for the outing.

I always have the opposite problem. Everything in stock seems to be a small or medium on the clearance racks.

Or you go into that same store for the same sale and see the the same Adidas shorts on sale for 19.99 that I just got done buying from GG, washing and folding for the outing.

hahaha, did you buy them as well?

hahaha, did you buy them as well?

lol nope. But the $5 Nike golf shirt made up for it. I think Im going to rock it for the THP dinner, as the cheapest golf shirt in the room.

Lol.. My problem is the opposite... Maybe we are just a little chunkier in Gilbert, AZ haha. I prefer to call myself thick.

I can't golf with my Nike golf shoes. Sucks because I'm going to bring my footjoys which don't match and aren't as new. Awesome.

good, then you can buy us drinks witht he $$$ you saved. BOOM!
lol nope. But the $5 Nike golf shirt made up for it. I think Im going to rock it for the THP dinner, as the cheapest golf shirt in the room.

And don't use your "Push to Talk" when you're in a crowd! Not everyone wants to hear it! I think it's funny when someone says something either vulgar or private and the person says "Um, you're on speaker". Turn the frickin' speaker off! I think people do it so they can feel or look important to us commonfolk.

I'm probably going to offend some people for this post because I see (or, rather, hear) so many people doing this, ESPECIALLY IN EATING PLACES, and to those I say, too bad, you turn the speaker off too!

Yea, speaker is annoying. Many people forget basic courtesy when using cell phones.

I don't like when you are riding in a car with someone and they pick up their cell phone, that bugs me a little bit.

Conference calls at work... Please don't talk when you are crunching chips or chewing food.

Conference calls at work... Please don't talk when you are crunching chips or chewing food.

Hehe, I always like the person that is doing something else and can't keep up with the conversation.

"What do you think, Mary?"

*silence*

I don't like when you are riding in a car with someone and they pick up their cell phone, that bugs me a little bit.

I dont mind if they pick it up, but anything more that a 2 minute convo and I am really annoyed. What am I supposed to do? Cant turn on the radio. If its business, then I am always ok with that

Hehe, I always like the person that is doing something else and can't keep up with the conversation.

*silence*

haha I like to call that one the "silence is guilt" response.

Oh sorry, my phone is acting weird again.

Lol... We have a chronic violater, they just starts talking about other issues and ramble forever. Hilarious. When this person gets called out, silence ensues followed by another rambling thought. They add 10 minutes to our repetitive weekly meetings. That's 10 mins of potential THP time.

*silence*

Oh sorry, my phone is acting weird again.

I always just assumed the person that didnt respond had to go :poop: You always know the ones, they're trying to prematurely end the call and have this strange sense of urgency in their voice. Mmmhmmm someones got the mud puppy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back