THP FF League 1 trade talk

Bridges

Reaction score
Handicap
Thought it would be easier to make a new thread instead of trying to post in the FF thread and then have to repost the next day because everyone talking about games and some dont get a chance to see it.

So if you dont mind just keep this about trades you want to make and leave out the banter. If you see a trade you like, send them a pm that way everyone can see the trades and not have to go through all the banter.. League 2 Can make there trade thread to.

I need rb help.
Randy Moss or Reggie Wayne are open for trade talks for a rb and wr.

I also need a back up qb.(No qbs with bye weeks on week 8)

I'm in the need of RB help also.

I've got a decent TE Mercedes Lewis and a couple decent WR Josh Morgan and Mike Thomas that would be available.

The store of my FF team so far "I need rb help" lol

Moss is still open for trade.

AD and I did a trade yesterday...I sent McNabb to his team for Matt Cassell and Pierre Thomas. I needed RB help and he needed an upgrade at QB. Cassell should be a solid backup for me.

AD and I did a trade yesterday...I sent McNabb to his team for Matt Cassell and Pierre Thomas. I needed RB help and he needed an upgrade at QB. Cassell should be a solid backup for me.
You won out BIG TIME on that deal, IMO.

You won out BIG TIME on that deal, IMO.

Yes he did. Trading away McNabb who was drafted at pick 104 and getting P. Thomas who was drafted at 41, plus another pick on top of that is a heck of a deal, especially since Reggie bush is out, and that leaves thomas getting all the carries. I almost want to veto the trade because its so lopsided, I kid lol

Yes he did. Trading away McNabb who was drafted at pick 104 and getting P. Thomas who was drafted at 41, plus another pick on top of that is a heck of a deal, especially since Reggie bush is out, and that leaves thomas getting all the carries. I almost want to veto the trade because its so lopsided, I kid lol

I will find you and hunt you down Bridges...just kidding of course. I told you yesterday I had a good offer for McNabb on the board

I will find you and hunt you down Bridges...just kidding of course. I told you yesterday I had a good offer for McNabb on the board

Haha im just giving yall a hard time. Ya it was a real good deal for you. You wanna trade Thomas? lol I was going to do a trade with Ad but he went in another direction and im back to the drawing board.

i actually like the trade to get mcnabb! pierre thomas is overrated and cassel has thrown for like 250 yards in 3 games. mcnabb has something to prove this year and he will!

perhaps it's best to keep your opinions of others values on their players to yourselves.

Trading in an area of depth to fix an area of weakness...we'll see if it bites me in the end.

That trade is lopsided I for one voted to veto it. I could be in the minority, but it's not a fair trade.

i actually like the trade to get mcnabb! pierre thomas is overrated and cassel has thrown for like 250 yards in 3 games. mcnabb has something to prove this year and he will!

perhaps it's best to keep your opinions of others values on their players to yourselves.

I was just giving them a hard time. Me and AD have been talking for a week or so about a trade, but he needed a qb so he had to do this trade. I was joking about it because I wanted to do a trade with ad.

I was just giving them a hard time. Me and AD have been talking for a week or so about a trade, but he needed a qb so he had to do this trade. I was joking about it because I wanted to do a trade with ad.

ok bridges, just making sure. it's none of my business anyway. he's a big boy, he can make whatever trades he wants to, i just don't like seeing someone crucified for it.

Keep in mind that JL traded Anquan Boldin to us for Donald Brown last year after week 4 IIRC. So his opinions on football are clearly out there....hahah I kid of course.

Keep in mind that JL traded Anquan Boldin to us for Donald Brown last year after week 4 IIRC. So his opinions on football are clearly out there....hahah I kid of course.
Ouch.
Hey, for a while there it looked like Donald Brown would take over. I needed to do something.

Thanks for the concern...but don't worry about me. I know I'm giving up more in this deal, but it's the price I pay for having a brain cramp midway through the draft and waiting too long for QBs (my starter the first two weeks has been Jason Campbell for goodness sakes :act-up:). Thomas was my #3 back behind Steven Jackson and LeSean McCoy.

Time will tell if this was a mutually beneficial trade, or the equivalent of Ditka trading a draft for Ricky Williams.

Thanks for the concern...but don't worry about me. I know I'm giving up more in this deal, but it's the price I pay for having a brain cramp midway through the draft and waiting too long for QBs (my starter the first two weeks has been Jason Campbell for goodness sakes :act-up:). Thomas was my #3 back behind Steven Jackson and LeSean McCoy.

Time will tell if this was a mutually beneficial trade, or the equivalent of Ditka trading a draft for Ricky Williams.

I think it works for both of us. You go from Jason Cambell to McNabb. I go from Kevin Faulk to Pierre Thomas.

I think it works for both of us. You go from Jason Cambell to McNabb. I go from Kevin Faulk to Pierre Thomas.

And I'm glad you made this trade after I played you. :D

Its still 60 draft picks apart lol It would have been like AD taking McNabb at pick 40 and you taking Thomas at pick 104. Thats crazy talk :D

McNabb for Thomas works, it's still lopsided, but it works given each team's depth and needs. Throwing Cassel in there is where I have issues.

And I'm glad you made this trade after I played you. :D

Kevin Faulk would have destroyed you if he didn't blow out his knee...HAHAHAHAHA

McNabb for Thomas works, it's still lopsided, but it works given each team's depth and needs. Throwing Cassel in there is where I have issues.

based on needs is really where trades come from in FF. After the draft, I don't care who was drafted in what position. I wasn't going to trade McNabb if I didn't get a backup QB in the deal. I said that to Bridges during our PM's. Glad to see the league Banter is heating up!!!

Kevin Faulk would have destroyed you if he didn't blow out his knee...HAHAHAHAHA

You can't stop Keyshawn Moreno, you can only hope to contain him. :D

Those who need a TE, we have Shockey available. Playing really good football, but with Gates on our team, he just wont get on the field.

Back