Golf Ball Fiting- Tee to Green

Puttin4Bird

Say what again mf'er!
Reaction score
Handicap
3.5 GHIN
Here's a cool video explaining more about the Bridgestone ball fitting, enjoy.

[YOUTUBE]IQnrsdEZqs0[/YOUTUBE]

Is that your new house JB? lol

Is that your new house JB? lol

Shhhh. We dont want STAGE FOUR Clingers stalking GG.

When I watch and here this it makes all the sense in the world. But some other companies DO NOT want consumers measuring stuff this way.

When I watch and here this it makes all the sense in the world. But some other companies DO NOT want consumers measuring stuff this way.

no, you definitely don't want that. it's scary stuff man!

:rofl:

I loved the part where they took a dig against 'wedge only' fittings.

good video, I can't wait to try out the Bridgestone balls down at the outing. I have used some bridgestone in the past, but for some reason I strayed away

very cool video that explains the reasons they do what they do. I was always curious about their philosophy.

I'm drinkin the kool aid. The ball they fit me with is perfect (Other than durability...still 10x better than ProV) for my game. The people that helped me were awesome and took the time to answer all myquestions whether is was about golf balls, shafts, or club heads.

They weren't pushy salesman, which I really liked.

You have durability issues with the B330-S? Really? I absolutely love that ball and durability is one of things I rave most about. My CG15's do a wicked # on them but they do with any ball, otherwise they are great in my opinion.

Soon as I have a full wedge shot thats all she wrote heh.. it doesn't become unplayable but by the end of the round (if it lasts that long, I usually get about 12 holes out of one) It looks like it went through a garbage disposal.

I even showed Hawk on Sunday and he chuckled.

PS the ball is amazing and any urethane cover is gonna have a rough go of it with wedges, so It's not a knock at all I just wish for 4$ a pop they would last a little longer.

Thats great, I'd not seen this video. I love Lee, in a manly kind of buddy type of way!!! haha

Soon as I have a full wedge shot thats all she wrote heh.. it doesn't become unplayable but by the end of the round (if it lasts that long, I usually get about 12 holes out of one) It looks like it went through a garbage disposal.

I even showed Hawk on Sunday and he chuckled.

PS the ball is amazing and any urethane cover is gonna have a rough go of it with wedges, so It's not a knock at all I just wish for 4$ a pop they would last a little longer.

I'm with you there man... Nothing worse than looking down at your wedge face and seeing more ball than grass after a shot haha!

Back