What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Navy Adidas shorts for this Sunday, plaid tan-ish color Adidas shorts, double sided tape and another new decade grip for my GW. It doesnt match the others and now it will.

Stiff arm! I'm absolutely ready to travel now baby! I again tried to find a TaylorMade Dallas Cowboys hat in my other golf shop here and again no luck. They have Vikings and Packers on sale for $20 but NOOOOOOO, no Cowboys hats. I'm just going to stick with the one I have and save the $20 for RAFFLE TICKETS!

Stiff arm! I'm absolutely ready to travel now baby! I again tried to find a TaylorMade Dallas Cowboys hat in my other golf shop here and again no luck. They have Vikings and Packers on sale for $20 but NOOOOOOO, no Cowboys hats. I'm just going to stick with the one I have and save the $20 for RAFFLE TICKETS!

Order it online dude.

Another Harrison Eclipse 60S, this one off the bay for 25.00 as its a pull.

It'll be going in the old 4DX Evolver as there is just something about that driver head that keeps me pulled in...its been staring at me from a shelf for months so now it gets its shot against the R9 SuperTri with the same shaft setup...am I crazy? Absolutely.

Picked up a used Taylormade R7 Draw-weighted driver yesterday for $35 ($35!!!!). It is absolutey amazing how well this driver fits me. The slice I have struggled with in these past 3 months since starting to play golf is almost completely gone. The feel of this driver is great and really brought to light what I was missing with my Nike Dymo2 driver. As a matter of fact, I used both drivers back-to-back and the results were staggering. There is only one thing I do not like about my R7 and that is the grip the previous owner put on the club. It feel like I am holding a Lay-Z-Boy sofa. That is a simple enough fix, though.

6 dozen gamer v2's
bracketron gps mount for my clicgear
ball and club washer

Galvin Green Dixon insula zip top
Lindeberg goretex paclite jacket (Calix)
Lindeberg goretex trousers. (Calen)

all in the sale, 10% off the galvin, and 20% off the LIndeberg :D

Bought a nice Addidas rain jacket!!!! Originally $120 bought it for $48 from Golf Galaxy. I realized I had no rain jackets and figured what better time than now especially with the outing. The jacket is really light especially since it will cover even heavy rain. Stoked. Had my clubs re gripped with Crosslines too.

Gonna buy some raffle tickets ASAP

Nice!!!!!!!!!

50.00 45-Minute Lesson at a local golf school for 25.00....and its an indoor facility so I'll be able to go after football season is over!

Clicgear 3.0 - this thing is sweet:act-up: Look forward to pushing this thing around and less tip overs!

Clicgear 3.0 - this thing is sweet:act-up: Look forward to pushing this thing around and less tip overs!

You will enjoy it very much,love mine.

Clothing...

I bought lots of clothing :)

Picked up a used Taylormade R7 Draw-weighted driver yesterday for $35 ($35!!!!). It is absolutey amazing how well this driver fits me. The slice I have struggled with in these past 3 months since starting to play golf is almost completely gone. The feel of this driver is great and really brought to light what I was missing with my Nike Dymo2 driver. As a matter of fact, I used both drivers back-to-back and the results were staggering. There is only one thing I do not like about my R7 and that is the grip the previous owner put on the club. It feel like I am holding a Lay-Z-Boy sofa. That is a simple enough fix, though.

Nice find, Joshzilla! What condition is it in?

Bought 3 orange alignment sticks from Lowes. I thought they would be more expensive. Only cost me $6. I'm hoping these will help with my alignment problems.

Nice find, Joshzilla! What condition is it in?

Thanks!

It's in great condition. The red paint is sort of faded off of the 7 of the R7 logo on bottom but other than that it's perfect. I went out at lunch and put a new grip on it so I'm ready to play 9 after work!

2 Spidr2 gloves, 2 dozen E6's and a pack of Epoch tees for the man, the myth, the legend... OEM.

Taylormade Monte Carlo TP Kia Ma (Midnight Black finish)

Stiff arm and a couple of scripting items.. :act-up:

Nike golf shirt from Dicks for $5.00. Love when they dont have a tag on them.

2 Spidr2 gloves, 2 dozen E6's and a pack of Epoch tees for the man, the myth, the legend... OEM.

you know you're the epitome of OEM when you have others OEM for you!

told you bro! nice find too!

thats what happened to me yesterday as well.....

dang... I might have to stop by today... great pick up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back