Taylormade Kia Ma Monte Carlo putter...

MD177

Reaction score
Handicap
GAM: 18.8
my local GS got a bunch of Taylormade Kia Ma Monte Carlo putter in and I thought they were decent priced at $149.99... I only got a chance to roll 5 balls with it and it seems like a nice putter... I have the Kia Ma Daytona blade already and I thought this putter would compliment the Daytona in the collection...

any of you guys use this putter or have heard good or bad things about it?

Thanks...

Thanks JB...

I'll go through the whole thread later on... the ones that I saw are black finish... are those the older models?

Black finish was 2009 model yes.

Black finish was 2009 model yes.
cool... I also saw the newer ones (satin silver) and enjoyed the Daytona with insert... so that might find its way in the bag sometime next year... LoL...

THP Kia Ma
519925269_eqic2-L.jpg

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...a-Putter-Unboxing&highlight=taylormade+putter

anyone putting with these atm or have experience with it on the course? and is $149.99 a good price for it considering it's last years model? new ones I know run $299.99... I seem to like the black finish better than this year's satin silver finish...

That was an awesome story. I have always wondered how is his name pronounced? heard some say it letter by letter Like K. I. A. M. A. but just wondered how it should be said?

I used the black one for a long time. Incredible putter. $149 is a decent price. Here is an incredible story about Kia Ma.

http://thehackersparadise.com/home/?p=3996
man... thanks for the write up JB... I do feel a pride of ownership now after reading Ma's story... I will be making a trip down to the local GS late this week... I hope they also get the Daytona Ghost so I can try it out... last time I checked, they had 10 of the Monte Carlo's, all size 33... :D

and the longer I hang out here, the more I like it... come one... Putter Week... that's awesome!!!

btw, what is the correct way to write the putter on my signature? did I get it right? LoL...

Looks fine to me.
cool...

Monte Carlo TP Kia Ma (Midnight Black finish) should be in the bag next round to test out... :D

I was fortunate enough to win the Tour Model of the Kia Ma Monte Carlo in one of the THP contests. I occasionally rotate it into by bag when my DB-4 is being naughty and it rolls the ball very well. I get really good roll and my direction right but I have yet to get my speed dialed in with that putter.

I was fortunate enough to win the Tour Model of the Kia Ma Monte Carlo in one of the THP contests. I occasionally rotate it into by bag when my DB-4 is being naughty and it rolls the ball very well. I get really good roll and my direction right but I have yet to get my speed dialed in with that putter.

Those Tour Issues are something special.

awesome... congrats on the win too... THP rocks! :D

Those Tour Issues are something special.

That's why it gets to sleep indoors and rarely gets used.

key uh mah

The "THP" part...is that just a metal stamp with paint fill? Or do they CNC it?

well... I couldn't wait any longer... I slept on it and I still want it so I went today and bought it... putter collection is growing... :D

Back