It's Official - THP Fall Outing Announcement

Ive decided the next four days are going to be torture at work. I want the days to go by fast but at the same time I just want to leave already. And then throw in the Burners and its like waiting for Christmas when you were 5 years old.

Hey all! Andrea was asking me if there were going to be others attending but not golfing. I was pretty sure I remembered a few saying they would have their significant others coming but not golfing. Maybe looking for somethings to do while we are golfing. She will be demo'ing just not taking it to the links.

Yes, there are a few ladies who are attending the outing but not golfing.

Will any of the ladies be partaking? (smoking)
My girlfriend smokes cigars... she'll be with us for cigars I'm sure... Unless she finds more ladies to hang out with whereever else...

Hey all! Andrea was asking me if there were going to be others attending but not golfing. I was pretty sure I remembered a few saying they would have their significant others coming but not golfing. Maybe looking for somethings to do while we are golfing. She will be demo'ing just not taking it to the links.

My girlfriend is coming with me, and she will not be golfing. She'll likely be enjoying the sun and pool all day!! I'm sure she'd love to hang out with anyone else that is not golfing.

Awesome man. Andrea would love that too.
My girlfriend smokes cigars... she'll be with us for cigars I'm sure... Unless she finds more ladies to hang out with whereever else...

My girlfriend is coming with me, and she will not be golfing. She'll likely be enjoying the sun and pool all day!! I'm sure she'd love to hang out with anyone else that is not golfing.

The weather forecast is not a big deal... The FL rain is not enough to stop me!!!
I know that around Miami, it's been starting to rain at about 3-4pm almost every day!! (that would be about an hour or 2 into my round!)

Oh well, that's why golf bags come with rain hoods, and as long as there is no lightning going on, play on!! Weather or not it rains, it's likely that there will be plenty of wet golf balls!!

My wife will be there, but she will also be golfing. She wants to skip one of the demo sessions and will likely be going shopping. We have a rental car and there is a Macy's and other stores not too far away.

Jenn is looking forward to the golf and demo day. I keep sending her updates on the demo lists...we are ready

AdamsGirl (aka the future Mrs. 9I) is attending and golfing. She'll be there for the demo as well, but she told me she may be a bit lost on what to do there! I told her at the very least she can use the range to practice with her own clubs and hone those babies in!!

When I have 12 putts through 4 holes, I am not +2....

All...it's Florida and this is the time of year it rains sometimes. Be prepared for anything (read...bring rain gear). We only stop when it's a Noah-like flood or there is a lightning delay. Otherwise, it's game on...this isn't baseball people, we play when it's wet. :D

As f ar as those storms go, having them on top of you = No good. Having them offshore, especially to the East = VERY GOOD. Good chance we will have lower humidity than normal, making for a dryer and more comfortable day.

If anyone wears pants or all black clothing, I hope you have good insurance or carry an IV with you. That, and I'll beat you silly. :D

I am planning on pants most days, and black pants one day :)
I am crazy but I want to wear my nice golfing outfits- all of which are pants. Sometimes you have to make sacrifices in the name of fashion!

I am planning on pants most days, and black pants one day :)
I am crazy but I want to wear my nice golfing outfits- all of which are pants. Sometimes you have to make sacrifices in the name of fashion!

No way would I wear pants in the heat you are going to be playing in. I love golf style and fashion more than just about anybody out there. Heck I do it for a living. But there comes a point where function over fashion is a necessity. That is why these companies make shorts in matching patterns as the pants. Because it is a must and in the end they look just as good. Ask the Sligo guys what they wear when they golf down here in FL. It always shorts. If one only has pants, I STRONGLY advise getting some shorts. Regardless of what fashion sense there is. Especially on Saturday when it is cart path only. The heat is one thing, but the humidity could take a toll on a person.

I am all for golf fashion. I love it as mentioned. But I will be playing in SHORTS ONLY and I advise others to do the same.

If anyone needs their confirmation numbers or itinerary please let me know I can send that to you.

Did we already have that info? I think Ive wiped my inbox a few times because it keeps filling up, ugh some people lol, but if it was in my email I should be able to dig it up.

OEM will be available to provide direction to the Pro Shop hehe
No way would I wear pants in the heat you are going to be playing in. I love golf style and fashion more than just about anybody out there. Heck I do it for a living. But there comes a point where function over fashion is a necessity. That is why these companies make shorts in matching patterns as the pants. Because it is a must and in the end they look just as good. Ask the Sligo guys what they wear when they golf down here in FL. It always shorts. If one only has pants, I STRONGLY advise getting some shorts. Regardless of what fashion sense there is. Especially on Saturday when it is cart path only. The heat is one thing, but the humidity could take a toll on a person.

I am all for golf fashion. I love it as mentioned. But I will be playing in SHORTS ONLY and I advise others to do the same.

Im just scared of the swamp a$$ that might develop from said pants. Ive seen it on tv and its not a pretty sight. :shock:

There is a reason that the PGA FL Swing is held when it is. There is a reason that if you go to any golf course in FL during any months through October that people are ALL wearing shorts.

My wife will not be golfing either and would certainly enjoy hanging with others shopping, etc....

Im just scared of the swamp a$$ that might develop from said pants. Ive seen it on tv and its not a pretty sight. :shock:

wouldn't want this to happen

robert-garrigus.jpg

lmao, who is that in the pic with the terrible case of swamp rear? That looks like it might have gotten a little more messy then usual. haha

plus if you wear pants and it rains, you will be miserable. At least from my experience, playing in wet pants is no good

lmao, who is that in the pic with the terrible case of swamp rear? That looks like it might have gotten a little more messy then usual. haha

Robert Gargareous

Did we already have that info? I think Ive wiped my inbox a few times because it keeps filling up, ugh some people lol, but if it was in my email I should be able to dig it up.

I sent a PM a while back to everyone, but you might have it saved in your email if you get PM notifications via email. If not just shoot me a PM with your email and I will send it over.

*unpacks golf pants, repacks Kilt*

That was from the St Jude Classic and he wasn't the only one looking like they sat in the toilet. I don't even like to golf in pants when its in the high 60's/low 70's.

Back