Golf Chick

Golf Fashionista
Reaction score
Handicap
Decreasing
I need help with these! I have several pairs of no show socks and they are awful. They work in that they are low rise, but they keep falling off my foot and I end up having to adjust my socks a lot while playing. Any suggestions for other low rise socks that don't slip?

I need help with these! I have several pairs of no show socks and they are awful. They work in that they are low rise, but they keep falling off my foot and I end up having to adjust my socks a lot while playing. Any suggestions for other low rise socks that don't slip?

Depends on the shoes for me. But the Kentwool socks that THP's Todd H. reviewed are the best I have ever tried.

I have Nike and some Walmart brand no-shows. Both work equally fine for me.

Depends on the shoes for me. But the Kentwool socks that THP's Todd H. reviewed are the best I have ever tried.

I've got my Signature adidas Natalie and Paula shoes, I wear these the most with adidas socks and have this problem a lot.

I haev started using Snake-Eye no show socks. They are a misnomer because they do show a little bit... but not enough to bother me. What is nice about them is they have a thicker "tab" across the back of the sock that does 2 things.

1. It helps prevent it from sliping down into the shoe
2. It provides an easy way to pull them back up if they do slip

I also like them because across the top the fabric is a little more meshlike and helps keep my feet cool.

I don't know if they have a woman's version or not but it might be worth looking at.

I find the Under Armour and Nike Dri Fit ones never slip on me.

I use Under Armour all the time and highly recommend them.

i get hanes no shows from walmart and they are okay until you wash them a few times... then they curl up and die under your arches

i get hanes no shows from walmart and they are okay until you wash them a few times... then they curl up and die under your arches

I use the hanes as well. But they sure aren't unseen. Maybe if they didn't make their size for 6-12? What person with a size 6 is going to comfortablly wear that sock? I wear size 10 and the collar of the sock is still clearly visible. Comfortable though

Adidas makes a good sock as does Under Armour

The Adidas no-shows are fantastic!

You can also wear normal socks, but with hi-tops! I kid.

I use the hanes as well. But they sure aren't unseen. Maybe if they didn't make their size for 6-12? What person with a size 6 is going to comfortablly wear that sock? I wear size 10 and the collar of the sock is still clearly visible. Comfortable though

at least theyre dirt cheap so i dont mind if the are "semi-shows" and dont live very long

I'm sold on the Puma no-shows. They are ultra-lightweight and sit right beneath the top of the shoe, while covering enough of the achilles so to avoid blistering. A sharp eye can find them at TJ Maxx or Marshalls for 3 @ $5

Kentwool is the best. that is all

Since I started wearing shoes this season I have tried quite a few of these brands of socks. I like the Fila ones I found at Marshall's the best and the best part was they were the least expensive. The Puma they stocked were pretty good too.

Thanks guys, for the suggestions. I'm a fan of Marshalls and Ross, brand names for less :good: So I'll go and check them out. I had purchased my adidas ones from Costco, I'm wondering maybe they are wearing out from too many washings and that's why they're falling off my foot? :confused2:

yeah mine dont last too many washings

Puma socks are great, but they don't last long.
Nike ($$$$) are very good, and Champion does well too ( a bit thick though)

Kentwool Tour and FJ socks are only ones I wear.

I got a couple pairs of ping socks at a golf dicount store. They have an extra line of fabric on the back that prevents slipping and it is comfortable against your heel.

Back