New England Patriots

Sean

Earthbound Extraterrestrial
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Since the NFL Football Thread seems to be focused on one team, the Dallas Cowboys, I thought I'd start a thread on the New England Patriots.

It was nice to see Wes Welker come back so strong from such a serious injury, catching two touchdowns and looking like his usual feisty self. He and Brady didn't miss a beat. If the Patriots young secondary can step up to the plate the Patriots look good this year.

Regarding the few posts about the Lions/Bears games I too thought that was a catch.

Since the NFL Football Thread seems to be focused on one team, the Dallas Cowboys, I thought I'd start a thread on the New England Patriots.

It was nice to see Wes Welker come back so strong from such a serious injury, catching two touchdowns and looking like his usual feisty self. He and Brady didn't miss a beat. If the Patriots young secondary can step up to the plate the Patriots look good this year.

Regarding the few posts about the Lions/Bears games I too thought that was a catch.

You can talk about any team you like in the NFL thread. Before the Romosexuals got beat, the talk was Packers. Before that, somebody else.

Tom Brady has bad hair

You can talk about any team you like in the NFL thread. Before the Romosexuals got beat, the talk was Packers. Before that, somebody else.
Romosexuals? LOL

Pats overall looked good...wish they kept attacking on D instead of going to nickel package in late 3rd/early 4th qtr...they will go as far as the secondary and pass rush allow...it will be a tough season I think with a tough schedule

Ok I can't be the Only Patriots fan here on THP!! Come out Come out wherever you are lets revive this thread.
My season tickets arrived today. Can't wait for this season to start.

GO Patriots!

Right here with you friend! Looking forward to another good year.

Back