It's Official - THP Fall Outing Announcement

Its the small price you pay for having the freaking best materials for golf shirts. I swear its worth it.

the aroma or washing twice? Whats it smell like? It wouldnt stray me from purchasing, I am just curious

the aroma or washing twice? Whats it smell like? It wouldnt stray me from purchasing, I am just curious

Smells like textiles.

I still have shopping and club deciding to do...
As for clubs, I am down to everything except the 3W vs 2H debate....
Hey TC...do you have a 42* Niblick?? I might be able to get one in the bag for testing if needed??

As for clothes...I will do some last minute shopping at the excuses we have for golf stores around here and see what I can come up with...

i do not own a niblick bama, but would love to give yours a go if you don't mind.

I assure you, you will NOT want to do that. A certain aroma fills the air when opening unpacking their shirts. Wash twice.

lol ok good to know. Washing required.

lol ok good to know. Washing required.

twice dude, just start the cycle over once the first one is done!

holy carp! i can't believe this is the week. i golf today, do nothing tomorrow, pack wednesday, then the calloway/setho pulls leaves town! look out florida, here we come!

I should say that I will mark the position of my ball if comes to rest somewhere that is shown on the yardage book. I am sure that will happen at least twice in my round!

The way I am playing right now, it would look like paint by numbers, rather than a yardage book.

I have never documented a single thing from a course. Sometimes I wish I did here and there, but don't have a thing. I just play too fast to think about that stuff.

Igor and Julia need to move the hell on!!!!!

I hope this is normal!

Capture.jpg

I just did some reading on Igor and it doesn't look to be a factor for us (so far).

heh heh that's what you think, master!
I just did some reading on Igor and it doesn't look to be a factor for us (so far).

i do not own a niblick bama, but would love to give yours a go if you don't mind.

copy that my friend....it will find a place in my bag.....
3wSuperfast testing versus Niblick testing..

As posted before, I dont think Igor will be an issue...

Igor.jpg

Sure is. Seeing 20% and 30% is freaking great.

that 50% on Friday may give a little pause, but golfing in FL is crap shoot anyway

am I the only one that keeps looking at pgaresort.com today?

that 50% on Friday may give a little pause, but golfing in FL is crap shoot anyway

For some arriving early yes, but the outing does not start until Saturday. We can only work the weather magic during outing days.

not arriving early on Friday looks like a good decision so far hehe

I'm playing right now in preparation and its not going well. 2 over thru 4 with 12 putts! Bring on the bear trap!

Sent from my Ally using Tapatalk

All...it's Florida and this is the time of year it rains sometimes. Be prepared for anything (read...bring rain gear). We only stop when it's a Noah-like flood or there is a lightning delay. Otherwise, it's game on...this isn't baseball people, we play when it's wet. :D

As f ar as those storms go, having them on top of you = No good. Having them offshore, especially to the East = VERY GOOD. Good chance we will have lower humidity than normal, making for a dryer and more comfortable day.

If anyone wears pants or all black clothing, I hope you have good insurance or carry an IV with you. That, and I'll beat you silly. :D

Hey all! Andrea was asking me if there were going to be others attending but not golfing. I was pretty sure I remembered a few saying they would have their significant others coming but not golfing. Maybe looking for somethings to do while we are golfing. She will be demo'ing just not taking it to the links.

Back