The Official NFL 2010 Thread [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well man if he didnt hold him Romo probably woulda beeb sacked. Not sayin it wasnt stupid or that he shoulda just blocked the right way but thats about the only thing he had left to do. Sucks though. Youll get a win against my Bears next week though haha
Wow, he should be shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well man if he didnt hold him Romo probably woulda beeb sacked. Not sayin it wasnt stupid or that he shoulda just blocked the right way but thats about the only thing he had left to do. Sucks though. Youll get a win against my Bears next week though haha

I am not sure if it had been discussed already but that call against the TD at the end of the game was bogus!!

I am not sure if it had been discussed already but that call against the TD at the end of the game was bogus!!
That really was a crock, but it sounds like the letter of the rule was that he didn't catch the ball. They compared it to Dustin Johnson's gaffe at the PGA Championship on NBC's pre-game show I think it was.

Lol. Dude Im not even gonna argue cause people have their views. Seen similar plays with similar results and thats all im gonna say. The Bears will take the win and overall I saw good things. Fumbles killed us but our offense was moving. Baby steps. Btw Peppers put a hurtin on Matt Stafford. Thats wht happens when you give him 1x1.

The Lions had 2 turnovers they didt capitalize on and they let Forte torch them. They had chances bfr that last play. Much like the Bears had theirs last year.

Idk what to say, he is an idiot. Why would you wrap your arm around a guy on the last play of the game and hold onto him for 4 seconds? Just let him run up field and put your hands out/punch and let romo move up in the pocket, this is not me being mad at you, just me pissed at the moron for doing something ridiculously stupid to cost them a W. They way they played tonight, the bears will beat them by 20.

True but he got beat and was hoping he didnt get caught. Stupid yeah but Orakpo is no joke!
Idk what to say, he is an idiot. Why would you wrap your arm around a guy on the last play of the game and hold onto him for 4 seconds? Just let him run up field and put your hands out/punch and let romo move up in the pocket, this is not me being mad at you, just me pissed at the moron for doing something ridiculously stupid to cost them a W. They way they played tonight, the bears will beat them by 20.

how bout them Cowboys! :D

True but he got beat and was hoping he didnt get caught. Stupid yeah but Orakpo is no joke!

You forget Im a bigger longhorn fan that cowboy fan lol Orakpo is a beast! Big 12 defensive player of the year, along with about 4 other big name trophies!

Man beast!!!!!!!
You forget Im a bigger longhorn fan that cowboy fan lol Orakpo is a beast! Big 12 defensive player of the year, along with about 4 other big name trophies!

how bout them Cowboys! :D
We won't get a long very well if you're just popping in to gloat a Cowboy loss for the sake of being an a$$. There is nothing that pisses me off more. Good to see Tampa get a win today, I genuinely mean that too. I don't know why but I always pull for the Bucs to do well.

Man beast!!!!!!!

For sure!

Part of football though, :poop: happens. Now gotta move on to next week. That game should have ended about 4 plays earlier when Romo got the bright idea to throw a ball into quadruple coverage and the guy dropped the int. It was amazing he ended up with no ints for the game, but thats why DB's play there and not WR. haha

If he would just get rid of those 2-5 plays a game were its like his brain turns off then he would be a hell of a QB, but I think he likes to play dumb for a few plays.

huh? popping in to be an a$$? I just logged on pfb chill out man just cause your team lost dont get all wound up on me.

We won't get a long very well if you're just popping in to gloat a Cowboy loss for the sake of being an a$$. There is nothing that pisses me off more. Good to see Tampa get a win today, I genuinely mean that too. I don't know why but I always pull for the Bucs to do well.

I know what you mean. Look at my teams qb!!! Lol. Cutler had one flashback today but other than that played a good game. Missed s couple throws but did good. Our line sucks and Ware should have a field day. Will be fun with two if the best pash rushers in the game though.
Part of football though, :poop: happens. Now gotta move on to next week. That game should have ended about 4 plays earlier when Romo got the bright idea to throw a ball into quadruple coverage and the guy dropped the int. It was amazing he ended up with no ints for the game, but thats why DB's play there and not WR. haha

If he would just get rid of those 2-5 plays a game were its like his brain turns off then he would be a hell of a QB, but I think he likes to play dumb for a few plays.

Yeah that's the story of the Cowboys all the time, just a few plays a game make you wonder what the hell they're thinking. Last play of the 1st half comes to mind! But really you're right Bridges, the ball game could have been over if that DB just holds onto the ball. I get so freakin mad at the Cowboys but you know maybe getting beat will show them that just because the media over hypes them doesn't mean that teams will just lay down for them. They'll be fine.

SH!!!!!! Sup man!!!

Mile Williams with a sick catch today.
huh? popping in to be an a$$? I just logged on pfb chill out man just cause your team lost dont get all wound up on me.

I know what you mean. Look at my teams qb!!! Lol. Cutler had one flashback today but other than that played a good game. Missed s couple throws but did good. Our line sucks and Ware should have a field day. Will be fun with two if the best pash rushers in the game though.

Good ol cutler. They predicited him at around 32 picks this year lol.

Why that comment though? I just get so sick of people that hate Dallas and throw comments like that out there. Or those that cheer wildly for their opponents when in reality they follow another team they're just Cowboy haters. I'm over it though....I ain't mad at ya.

Yeah that's the story of the Cowboys all the time, just a few plays a game make you wonder what the hell they're thinking. Last play of the 1st half comes to mind! But really you're right Bridges, the ball game could have been over if that DB just holds onto the ball. I get so freakin mad at the Cowboys but you know maybe getting beat will show them that just because the media over hypes them doesn't mean that teams will just lay down for them. They'll be fine.

Those dumb mistakes they make just kills them, like you said hopefully this loss makes them take there head out of there a$$ and play football.

You should see the pm I sent OEM a few minutes ago, it got a little crazy lol. I bet he was pissed and had to take a walk around the block to settle down haha

not mad at you either bro, was really meant for bridges. btw thanks for the Bucs love

not mad at you either bro, was really meant for bridges. btw thanks for the Bucs love
Good deal....we're still buddies! Yeah the Bucs...I think it goes back to those Orange uniforms with the big Buccaneer on their helmet, that was a sweet look! I used to hate Warren Sapp then loved him as a Buc then went back to hating him when he left Tampa.

Alright, on that note I'm cooled down enough to go to bed, the fricking Cowboys just piss me off so bad! Good night everyone!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back