It's Official - THP Fall Outing Announcement

picking out cigars for the group...
went trough my humidor and picked out a box of cigars and 20+ singles for the group... I think I got close to 50 cigars (plus my personal) There should be a cigar that absolutely anyone can smoke... First time smokers, or daily smokers.
Getting ready to pack my bags as well! Still need 1 to pick up 1 shirt I really liked!!

Ill have pipe tobacco too- if anyone wants to pick up a cheap corncob pipe I would love to teach you the art of pipe packing/smoking!

went trough my humidor and picked out a box of cigars and 20+ singles for the group... I think I got close to 50 cigars (plus my personal) There should be a cigar that absolutely anyone can smoke... First time smokers, or daily smokers.
Getting ready to pack my bags as well! Still need 1 to pick up 1 shirt I really liked!!

Ill have pipe tobacco too- if anyone wants to pick up a cheap corncob pipe I would love to teach you the art of pipe packing/smoking!

I am looking forward to both!! Got my cheap corncob pipe the other day!

Oh man, Pipe smells so much better than cigars!!! Thursday it is!! Gives me a chance to start showing off my sunburn!!
The outing is just around the corner!! Can't wait!!

WR-

I just realized that next sunday night your giants are playing my colts in prime time... Where we going to watch it at? I hope that Ibar has TVs (and keeps up the 2 for 1 special!)

I'll be there!!! Love my G-men and Peyton is one my two favorite players. Should be a good game!

Just noticed that the first page lists "contests"
Is that have anything to do with the Giveaway?

Not sure Danilo, I know they're calling the raffle deal a giveaway not a contest so maybe they do have something up their sleeves.

Danilo, that is awesome.

How can you pack so early for something thats still 5 days away? I just cant do that. Thursday night I'll pack and finish Friday morning.

How can you pack so early for something thats still 5 days away? I just cant do that. Thursday night I'll pack and finish Friday morning.

Im with you. I do not want my clothes having that "been in a suitcase" funk for any longer than they need to. Stuff will get packed the night before we leave.

Amen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I meant will any be smoking cigars. :)

I believe that MaryC is a cigar person. I don't know about any of the others.

I love that everyone is so excited. I can't believe everyone has their outfits picked out and everything. I haven't even thought about that yet. In fact I am just doing laundry today and taking stuff to the dry cleaner, way to wait until the last minute right?

I still have shopping and club deciding to do...
As for clubs, I am down to everything except the 3W vs 2H debate....
Hey TC...do you have a 42* Niblick?? I might be able to get one in the bag for testing if needed??

As for clothes...I will do some last minute shopping at the excuses we have for golf stores around here and see what I can come up with...

I have a package coming from Sligo, so I cant pack till I get that anyway. And I'll have to wash a couple items unless I want to wear them factory fresh.

I woke up this morning, happy as hell it was monday, haha. I need a THP outting every week cause I popped right up out of bed today ready for the weekend.

I have a package coming from Sligo, so I cant pack till I get that anyway. And I'll have to wash a couple items unless I want to wear them factory fresh.

I assure you, you will NOT want to do that. A certain aroma fills the air when opening unpacking their shirts. Wash twice.

I am excited to see what's in your magical box :)

The only thing I need for the outing that isnt in my immediate possession is a pro yardage book I ordered for the champions course. Aside from the coolness of rocking a yardage book, I plan on documenting my round shot by shot so I have a cool momento from the round.

The only thing I need for the outing that isnt in my immediate possession is a pro yardage book I ordered for the champions course. Aside from the coolness of rocking a yardage book, I plan on documenting my round shot by shot so I have a cool momento from the round.

The way I am playing right now, it would look like paint by numbers, rather than a yardage book.

I have never documented a single thing from a course. Sometimes I wish I did here and there, but don't have a thing. I just play too fast to think about that stuff.

I assure you, you will NOT want to do that. A certain aroma fills the air when opening unpacking their shirts. Wash twice.

what tha hell

Thats an awesome idea. You dont think they will have these in the pro shop. I may just have to do the same

what tha hell

Its the small price you pay for having the freaking best materials for golf shirts. I swear its worth it.

Back