The Official NFL 2010 Thread [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
TD!!!!!

I don't think Romo is one of the best QB's in the league but he is definately a top 10 QB. If you say he isn't I say your crazy IMO. Name 10 QB's you would take before Romo. I dare you.

I think romo is in the 8-10 range as far as QBs. its just those few dumb choices he makes a game that costs them the game.

Here would be 8 that I think are better than him, I still think he is one of the better ones as I said above but not quite were these guys are.

No particular order.

Manning
Brees
Rodgers
Rivers
Brady
Schaub
Flacco
Favre (The man is just good.)

You could make arguments for McNabb,Eli, Matt Ryan, and Big Ben to.

Im a cowboys fan to but he just isnt up there with these guys.

Brees, Manning, Brady, Rodgers, Rivers, Big Ben, Flacco, Schaub, old man Favre, Carson Palmer, Eli, Matt Ryan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think Romo is one of the best QB's in the league but he is definately a top 10 QB. If you say he isn't I say your crazy IMO. Name 10 QB's you would take before Romo. I dare you.

I could name 15 I'd take before Romo without breaking a sweat. The Cowboys have been heavy with talent for several years now and consistently under achieve because Romo makes bad choices under pressure. The end of the first half was a perfect example. That was NO designed play called by the OC - that was Romo being chased out of a collapsing pocket and deciding to improvise. I don't care if his stats are top 10, they guy doesn't win when it counts.

Brees, Manning, Brady, Rodgers, Rivers, Big Ben, Flacco, Schaub, old man Favre, Carson Palmer, Eli, Matt Ryan.

Big ben are you serious? Flacco? hes had 1 good year, not enough time to tell. Carson Palmer and Matt Ryan are really iffy but thats just me

How many rings does Ben have???? Flacco based off o last year i would in a heartbeat. I dont dislike Romo or think he is bad but there are a lot of other qbs I would take.
Big ben are you serious? Flacco? hes had 1 good year, not enough time to tell. Carson Palmer and Matt Ryan are really iffy but thats just me

Big Ben has a superbowl ring. This is only Flacco's third year. 11-5 first year (went 3 deep in playoffs, lost to superbowl champs) 9-7 last year went 2 deep in playoffs(lost to colts)

Flacco, SCHAUB, Carson Palmer, Matt Ryan.....PLEASE! You know better than that Yo....everyone knows better than that.

Seriously Garrett? Run a toss on 3rd and 2 with your 3rd string RB to the short side of the field?

Lol. They are either better now or have more upside. I would take old Schaubby. Outside of the elite qbs it comes down to what you want out of a qb.
Flacco, SCHAUB, Carson Palmer, Matt Ryan.....PLEASE! You know better than that Yo....everyone knows better than that.

Im on the edge of my seat!!!

Romo threw about 3 stupid passes there that should have cost them the game. Thats those couple of dumb decisions he makes a game but luckily they had a busted coverage on that play.

I agree, stupid throws by him. Idk what the hell he is thinking sometimes.

But he gets one more pop with three seconds left.

Kevin

WOW... what a way to win that game (or loose it if you are Dallas)

Yep. That's holding alright.

Kevin

Well there you have it, the most over-hyped frickin team in the history of the world. I've been a Cowboys fan for 29 yrs and every time they're all hyped up like this before the season I just cringe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back