The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a few memories from their concerts, but only a few the rest is sort of a blur.

bill-oreilly-upset.jpg

Ever wish you had found your calling 25 years ago?

I wish I had!

We got home from the golf course and a little shopping, and our dog is acting scared. Walking around in circles with his tail and ears down, panting, heart pounding, jumping up by me and then Mrs. Esox and bumping us with his head, getting down, and then pacing around some more.

Weird. I've heard animals can sometimes predict natural disasters. If a huge earthquake hits, or a giant volcano explodes in, Cheeseland sometime tonight. My dog predicted it.

Kevin

We got home from the golf course and a little shopping, and our dog is acting scared. Walking around in circles with his tail and ears down, panting, heart pounding, jumping up by me and then Mrs. Esox and bumping us with his head, getting down, and then pacing around some more.

Weird. I've heard animals can sometimes predict natural disasters. If a huge earthquake hits, or a giant volcano explodes in, Cheeseland sometime tonight. My dog predicted it.

Kevin

Maybe he has a dingleberry and wants you to pull it off hahaha

Maybe he has a dingleberry and wants you to pull it off hahaha

I like my little buddy a lot, but before we got him I made it very clear that in no way was I EVER to be responsible for anything that comes out him. I don't pick up or pick off turds, I don't clean up pee or vomit. That's why I have a Wife. He's her dog. He and I are just friends.

Kevin

Went to the range before dinner and I was hitting the ball so well Im nervous to go play. I think its going to rain tomorrow anyway, which means my next round will be in FL at the PGA NATIONAL!! wooooooooooo

I like my little buddy a lot, but before we got him I made it very clear that in no way was I EVER to be responsible for anything that comes out him. I don't pick up or pick off turds, I don't clean up pee or vomit. That's why I have a Wife. He's her dog. He and I are just friends.

Kevin

Lol. We have 2 inside dogs and Im usually the one cleaning up after them, it doesnt happen that often but it sucks cleaning it up if they decide to crap or throw up.

So Sonic just opened here in our town. Not really sure Im all that excited about it but when we drove by there was a line of cars going down the road. Im positive its not THAT good. On the other hand I saw about 4 Ferrari's drive by. Now thats exciting.

So Sonic just opened here in our town. Not really sure Im all that excited about it but when we drove by there was a line of cars going down the road. Im positive its not THAT good. On the other hand I saw about 4 Ferrari's drive by. Now thats exciting.

Get their onion rings. Best rings out there. Made fresh daily. I used to be the guy who made them!

the drinks at sonic are ridiculously delish

It's impossible to not give my dog a bite of ham when he sits quietly and just looks at me when I'm having a sandwich.

Kevin

So I just regripped two clubs. The putter was super easy. The GW was a little tougher. Forgetting the "solvent" on the tape didnt help. After adding that little part it slipped right on. Exciting!

So I just regripped two clubs. The putter was super easy. The GW was a little tougher. Forgetting the "solvent" on the tape didnt help. After adding that little part it slipped right on. Exciting!

Im glad my little lesson paid off from when you were here....hehe

Im glad my little lesson paid off from when you were here....hehe

Yes it did. That was the fastest regrip Ive ever seen too lol. And it was easy as you demonstrated

i love regripping... after i learned i just wanted to regrip everything... lol

Just got back from RTU a few minutes ago. probably the best weekend of me life!!! Rode all of the coasters in both of the parks. Skillet and Relient K completely rocked it!

Just got back from RTU a few minutes ago. probably the best weekend of me life!!! Rode all of the coasters in both of the parks. Skillet and Relient K completely rocked it!

whats rtu?

Rock the Universe. Sorry I just forgot to spell it out. It is a big Christian rock music festival at Universal Studios FLA. The only downside was all of the walking. I don't even know how many miles I walked in the past 3 days. My feet and legs are killing me.

Sure was!

I am having the hardest time breathing. I feel like my lungs are filled with smoke and I just want to push the air out. I can't explain it but it's terribly uncomfortable and has been getting worse for a few days now. I am sure it's just allergies but it's quite annoying.

I am having the hardest time breathing. I feel like my lungs are filled with smoke and I just want to push the air out. I can't explain it but it's terribly uncomfortable and has been getting worse for a few days now. I am sure it's just allergies but it's quite annoying.

exactly what i'm going through, i'm pretty sure it's the allergies! i need a good dose of florida heat and humidity to clear me up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back