The Official NFL 2010 Thread [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
His RB coach, Edgar Bennett, (I know you know what kind of blocker he was) absolutely loves him.

Kevin

I know Edgar well. Went to FSU. Worked with him for 4 years. Worked for his agent for 2 years. Good guy and one of the best pass catching FB I ever saw.

The Skins used to wear white pants at home, no? I kind of dig the yellow.

I think if I was that rookie OL going against Ware Id be crying.

Bronkowski. Perfect name for a fullback. Can't get any better.

Kevin

Geruode vs Haynesworth II

I still think the Cowboys can win this game, but anybody that thinks Romo is one of the best QB's in the league is crazy (IMO). Mr. Happy Feet looks at the same target from the snap, and is great until they get anywhere near the red zone. Then the panic sets in.

He sure is quick tonight with his throws. The plays arent developing and hes rushing the ball out.

I still think the Cowboys can win this game, but anybody that thinks Romo is one of the best QB's in the league is crazy (IMO). Mr. Happy Feet looks at the same target from the snap, and is great until they get anywhere near the red zone. Then the panic sets in.

So even if he has top Qb stats like he did last year you dont think he is one of the better qbs? Im by no means a romo lover but you sound like he wouldnt be one of your top 12 picks at qb.

So even if he has top Qb stats like he did last year you dont think he is one of the better qbs?

No, I dont. He is above average. Maybe even good. But running up stats between the 20s only to do nothing with it does not make one of the best in the league, which is what I said. If you base things ONLY on stats, that would mean that Matt Schaub was the best in the league, and we all know he is very good, but he is not the best.

He is incredibly jittery back there.

Kevin

That right there is why YOU TAKE A KNEE!

Fans dont like it, but it is the smart play.

Should have worded it better, didnt mean for it to come off as based on stats only.

WTF!?!

Ouch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hahahahahah!!!!!
I'm sorry but that was was such a dumb CHOICE

Why was that romo's fault? He didnt fumble the ball.

He also didn't manage the ball. A backhanded duck of a pass accomplishes nothing. You either go deep or throw it away in that situation. In other words, anything that prevents six the other way.

He also didn't manage the ball. A backhanded duck of a pass accomplishes nothing. You either go deep or throw it away in that situation. In other words, anything that prevents six the other way.

Throwing a little 7 yard pass to your rb was about as safe as you can do besides sliding/throwing it away, but he just dumped it off to his rb especially when it was an easy completion, its then the rbs responsibility to hold onto the ball. Why throw it deep and maybe throw a pick that could be run back? If anything it was the Garrett's fault(OC) for calling the play. Its funny how romo gets blamed for something he had no control over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back