The Official NFL 2010 Thread [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
They must run on Lebron James time. 8:20 kickoff huh? I really hope we get a full dose of OEM during this game.

I wonder which Cowboy team shows up tonight? Hopefully its not the non redzone scoring,cant block, cant cover in the secondary team.

I wonder which Cowboy team shows up tonight? Hopefully its not the non redzone scoring,cant block, cant cover in the secondary team.

I think its the team from Dallas. You know the one owned by the Emperor from Star Wars.

The Redskins are about to get exposed for the lack of talent team they really are. With an aging, his best days are behind him QB.

We have a Bennett sighting already!

I hate those sideline WR passes for 1 yard

I think the Cowboys will win this game, but that first drive looks exactly like last season. Move the ball great for 4-6 plays and then a quick 3 bad passing plays by Romo and company and they either get 3 or nothing.

That needs to change if they want to move to the next level. Again, its early, but its like Groundhog day .

But isnt that play calling more so then Romo? Two dumb play calls for no yards.

But isnt that play calling more so then Romo? Two dumb play calls for no yards.

Sometimes. But that last throw was not the playcalling. That was all Romo. He needs to get past the tunnel vision. He will

How in the hell is that roughing the passer? He bumped his leg and let up, he didnt even fall down?

How in the hell is that roughing the passer? He bumped his leg and let up, he didnt even fall down?

Below the knees. Its an automatic rule.

Hey Esox, what do you think is bigger there in GB, the hate for Favre or the love for Rodgers?

There's a split here in Cheeseland. Favre still has his supporters. I'm not a Favre hater, but I want to see him fail because I am a Vikings hater. My feeling is he wanted out of Green Bay because he hates McCarthy and Thompson, and he manipulated the media to try and split Packer nation. While he did it to some extent, very few loyal Packers fans have withdrawn their support of the team. They may be angry at the front office, but they still love the Packers.

I love the positive outlook of the fans. Great stuff. You could also say

We almost lost to a team that lost their starting QB, Starting FB in the 1st half. All World QB overthrew the stadium, and our secondary looked just okay.

I kid of course, nice win.

I'm a fan, no doubt. You say that like it's a bad thing. I wouldn't have it any other way.

I could also say they beat a team that was fortunate to lose their starting QB and was able to replace him with a guy the Packers have had trouble with since he entered the league. As they had similar trouble with McNabb. I could say they managed to win when they lost their starting running back who is far more important to their team than any fullback, no matter how good. I could also say they won on a weekend where projected division winners like the Colts, 49ers, and Bengals all had their assess handed to them. I could say they won on the road when their most bitter division rival lost on the road to a team that didn't play all that well, neither team looking as good as the Packers. Hell, Manning threw for almost 400 yards and three TDs and couldn't win.

They play 'em one at a time. This one's done and the mark goes on the left side of the column. I've played more than my share of golf rounds where I hit a lot of bad shots, yet came out feeling okay because I managed to scrap and scratch my way to a good score.

I'm sure that's how the Packers feel right now.

Kevin

There's a split here in Cheeseland. Favre still has his supporters. I'm not a Favre hater, but I want to see him fail because I am a Vikings hater. My feeling is he wanted out of Green Bay because he hates McCarthy and Thompson, and he manipulated the media to try and split Packer nation. While he did it to some extent, very few loyal Packers fans have withdrawn their support of the team. They may be angry at the front office, but they still love the Packers.

I'm a fan, no doubt. You say that like it's a bad thing. I wouldn't have it any other way.

I could also say they beat a team that was fortunate to lose their starting QB and was able to replace him with a guy the Packers have had trouble with since he entered the league. As they had similar trouble with McNabb. I could say they managed to win when they lost their starting running back who is far more important to their team than any fullback, no matter how good. I could also say they won on a weekend where projected division winners like the Colts, 49ers, and Bengals all had their assess handed to them. I could say they won on the road when their most bitter division rival lost on the road to a team that didn't play all that well, neither team looking as good as the Packers. Hell, Manning threw for almost 400 yards and three TDs and couldn't win.

They play 'em one at a time. This one's done and the mark goes on the left side of the column. I've played more than my share of golf rounds where I hit a lot of bad shots, yet came out feeling okay because I managed to scrap and scratch my way to a good score.

I'm sure that's how the Packers feel right now.

Kevin

I was kidding. By the way, I agree with everything you said. Except that I have said for about 6 months now that I think your back RB is superior to your starting RB if he could pick up a block.

I was kidding. By the way, I agree with everything you said. Except that I have said for about 6 months now that I think your back RB is superior to your starting RB if he could pick up a block.

Actually Jackson is considered the better blocker of the two, and has been consistently good at blitz pickup. Grant doesn't play on passing downs. Jackson goes down too easy generally, though he had a very nice game today. If he can keep that up, and Grant is down for a bit, they should be fine.

Kevin

My apologies to our Texican members.

GO REDSKINS!

eom.

Kevin

Actually Jackson is considered the better blocker of the two, and has been consistently good at blitz pickup. Grant doesn't play on passing downs. Jackson goes down too easy generally, though he had a very nice game today. If he can keep that up, and Grant is down for a bit, they should be fine.

Kevin

Its funny in college, he could not BLOCK at all! Not a lick. I guess he has picked up some skills.

That was a GIFT of a call!

Its funny in college, he could not BLOCK at all! Not a lick. I guess he has picked up some skills.

His RB coach, Edgar Bennett, (I know you know what kind of blocker he was) absolutely loves him.

Kevin

Michaels jinxed the kicker.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back