THP Fall Outing Scripting

I'm not sure Rickie Fowler would be happy if I changed from my morning outfit :eyepoke:

I have a few golf shirts

ok..lets do the math....
I have 2 pair of golf shoes and about 12 golf shirts....
That is a 1:6 ratio....

Has everone seen JB's shoe collection....
If he keeps to this same ratio, then I would assume he has on the order of 300 golf shirts....
(I wonder how much of the closet Morgan has to give....definately a reversed situation here...)

we wont get into the shirts and buckles ratio eiother as I assume that JB breaks the grading curve on that one as well....lol

Gray brought up a good question, what are most of your thoughts on changing before the round (after Demo) on Saturday? Sunday isn't such a big deal because putter and wedge testing will not require as much energy exertion as Saturday will. Anyone changing?

In order to keep the weight of my trip down, I will be sporting my golf duds all day....
Then I planned on heading back to the room for a shower, and possibly changing into the next days outfit for dinner....
Not really sure as I have not weighed everything yet....

But as to your ??? P4B, we only have 30 minutes between end of Demo and 1st tee time for lunch and change.
I plan on making good use of the lunch time first...:act-up:

ok..lets do the math....
I have 2 pair of golf shoes and about 12 golf shirts....
That is a 1:6 ratio....

Has everone seen JB's shoe collection....
If he keeps to this same ratio, then I would assume he has on the order of 300 golf shirts....
(I wonder how much of the closet Morgan has to give....definately a reversed situation here...)

we wont get into the shirts and buckles ratio eiother as I assume that JB breaks the grading curve on that one as well....lol

Gee, I wonder if you like numbers...hehe

A couple of things. I dont have 300 shirts. I do have a quite a few though.

We definitely each have our own closets in our Master Bedroom. Both need the space for apparel.

Here are a few pics from when we first moved into this house and my closet. It has grown a little since then though.

Spoiler
701092625_CYF7k-L.jpg

701085084_njmHX-L.jpg

701091710_Tuz8o-L.jpg

701091635_bHHJB-L.jpg

701087251_oJhzK-L.jpg

701092290_CPEBj-L.jpg

701092401_NVXzb-L.jpg

701092482_DJjg7-L.jpg

701092543_K5xKV-L.jpg

you (everyone showing off their outfits in this thread) and your outfits are really pissing me off...:at-wits-end::at-wits-end::at-wits-end:

Now I have to make some last minute runs to the local golf stores tomorrow and Tuesday to try and keep up with you young guns....

sigh..(good sigh)

Gee, I wonder if you like numbers...hehe

A couple of things. I dont have 300 shirts. I do have a quite a few though.

We definitely each have our own closets in our Master Bedroom. Both need the space for apparel.

Here are a few pics from when we first moved into this house and my closet. It has grown a little since then though.

Totally forgot about the hat ratio...lol

ok..since I am on a posting frenzy here....
How many of each of the following do you plan on bringing:

1) Shorts
2) Shirts
3) Hats
4) Long Pants
5) Belts
6) Golf Shoes
7) Regular Shoes

I will start off even though the list is not finalized:
~7
~7
~2
~1
~3
~2
~2

ok..since I am on a posting frenzy here....
How many of each of the following do you plan on bringing:

1) Shorts
2) Shirts
3) Hats
4) Long Pants
5) Belts
6) Golf Shoes
7) Regular Shoes

4 pair of shorts
4 golf shirts
2 pair of golf shoes ( light & spikeless) one pair dressy for dinner .
2 belts
1 pair of long pants
2 golf hats + a new one courtesy of Pukka :eek:)
4 pairs of drawers :eek:)

You got to have some drawers down there Bama :D

Not sure what all will make it in my bag, but here's a pic of my new Sketchers. They sort of look like those wooden shoes from Holland, because they are so new, but I loves them.

P1030010.jpg

Not sure what all will make it in my bag, but here's a pic of my new Sketchers. They sort of look like those wooden shoes from Holland, because they are so new, but I loves them.

P1030010.jpg

I got me a pair similar to the ones you show here and man are they light and comfortable!

Yeah, they are comfy. I like them better than those shorts, lol. Those things are wrinkle magnets.

Awesome kicks Duey!! I've got some very similar ones in black with brown stripes. Love those shoes!!

And now as promised, 9I's Outing Scripting!!

Friday (Golf)
Spoiler
THPScripting001.jpg

Nike Tour Visor
Nike Sphere Polo
Nike SP Pattern Shorts
Nike White/Black Reversible Belt

Friday (Meet and Greet)
Spoiler
THPScripting004.jpg

Old Navy Rec Tech Performance Polo
Nike Solid Grey Shorts

Saturday (Demo and Golf)
Spoiler
THPScripting002.jpg

Nike Tour Visor
Nike TW Polo
Nike SP Pattern Shorts

Saturday (THP Dinner)
Spoiler
THPScripting005.jpg

Old Navy Rec Tech Performance Polo OR
Long Sleeve Dress Shirt
Denver Hayes Black Khakis

Sunday (Demo and Golf)
Spoiler
THPScripting003.jpg

Nike Tour Visor
Nike Sphere Polo
Nike Solid Black Shorts

Spoiler
Yes, I'm a bit of a Nike Apparel Fanboy. Just a bit. :D

Very nice 9I!

Nice 9-Iron. You be stylin all over the place, lol. That Sunday green is really sharp!

Nice job 9-iron. That's some talent not only putting all of that together, but laying it out and photographing it too. That's cool.

Nice 9-Iron. You be stylin all over the place, lol. That Sunday green is really sharp!

Thanks Duey!! I knew once I saw that shirt I needed to have it!! Same with the shorts for Saturday.

Nice job 9-iron. That's some talent not only putting all of that together, but laying it out and photographing it too. That's cool.

Thanks biggsy!! Maybe I can get JB and GG to hire me next time they are reviewing apparel collections!! I'll do it for free!! Just throwing it out there!! :D

looks great 9i, I was going to order you Sat Nike shirt for the outing but it wasn't going to make it here on time.

sweet threads 9I!! i like everything you have for the entirety of the stay. man, a bunch of you guys are absolutely bringing it!

for the record, Jenn thinks I, and probably most of us, here are nuts for posting pictures of our golf attire for this trip.

for the record, Jenn thinks I, and probably most of us, here are nuts for posting pictures of our golf attire for this trip.

erin won't let me, she says it's ridiculous! haha, we're those weird internet types now.

erin won't let me, she says it's ridiculous! haha, we're those weird internet types now.

she's worried about those strange TC pics popping up all over the place when she googles your name

Back