The Official NFL 2010 Thread [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that looked pretty sick.

Do we have a QB controversy in Philly?

We may have a Wally Pipp situation here...esp if Kolb is out next week and Vick continues to play well

There is no controversy, the Vick era has begun. I called it during the 1st series of the game. By week 4, you will never see Kolb again.

There is no controversy, the Vick era has begun. I called it during the 1st series of the game. By week 4, you will never see Kolb again.

Was probably the plan all along.

Kevin

i'm sensing a little swagger out of the eagles right now.

ruh roh roooby!!!! oem's qb, stinking up the joint!

i'm sensing a little swagger out of the eagles right now.

It helps when they can just shoot quails out of the sky...

Wait, what's that? That was a pass from Rodgers, oh, my bad.

That was an, ah, ill advised, throw.

Terrible. Come on, Rodgers. If they let Vick bring 'em back to win, I might go across the street and kick my neighbor's dog.

Not really, but I might yell at my Wife. Look it at her sitting over there.

Kevin

lol!!!

looks like Rodgers was tutored by Favre...he tried that same pass on this field in Philly during the playoffs about 5 years ago...ended with the same result

That was an, ah, ill advised, throw.

Terrible. Come on, Rodgers. If they let Vick bring 'em back to win, I might go across the street and kick my neighbor's dog.

Not really, but I might yell at my Wife. Look it at her sitting over there.

Kevin

What do you mean? He hit the guy in green right in the numbers. Oh wait, wrong team.

What do you mean? He hit the guy in green right in the numbers. Oh wait, wrong team.

colorblindess is no good for a qb

where's aj hawk?

I know well....Vinny had that for the Bucs years ago.

that was good thing with the color or those uniforms...

he had it for the Cowboys too, though he may have just been bad by then

where's aj hawk?

He's afraid of Eagles. LOL.

He has basically turned into a situational player. Doesn't play in the nickel, and they've been playing a lot of nickel.

Kevin

Buck and Aikman are calling you a liar JB

talking about the qb contoversy at least

You call a time out, and they give it back? WTF?

Kevin

Buck and Aikman are calling you a liar JB

talking about the qb contoversy at least

I take that as a compliment, Aikman is wrong way more than he is right as an announcer.

I think Ron Mexico has run from the police a time or two.

Couldn't run for that last yard, though. Good win for the Pack. You're on the road against a blitzing D in a tough venue, you're QB has a bad day (relatively), you lose your starting RB after he finally gets going, and you still score 27 points and beat the spread by four points.

Packers 1-0.
Favre and Vikings 0-1.

Kevin

Couldn't run for that last yard, though. Good win for the Pack. You're on the road against a blitzing D in a tough venue, you're QB has a bad day (relatively), you lose your starting RB after he finally gets going, and you still score 27 points and beat the spread by four points.

Packers 1-0.
Favre and Vikings 0-1.

Kevin

I love the positive outlook of the fans. Great stuff. You could also say

We almost lost to a team that lost their starting QB, Starting FB in the 1st half. All World QB overthrew the stadium, and our secondary looked just okay.

I kid of course, nice win.

Hey Esox, what do you think is bigger there in GB, the hate for Favre or the love for Rodgers?

The Football Night in America show just sucks. Dungy beats around the bush playing Mr Nice guy zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz it bores me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back