THP FF Week 1 Thread

FINALLY, Chris Johnson! :)

As predicted, our team is terrible. It will be for the 1st few weeks. Then just when we lull everybody to sleep, we make our move.

I know the feeling JB, right now down 123 to 19, but still have 4 guys playing in Monday game...... Jason is killing me

I know the feeling JB, right now down 123 to 19, but still have 4 guys playing in Monday game...... Jason is killing me

Just like last year, when we started out 0-3 before winning 8 in a row, we expected to start off slow. We took a few guys going in that we knew would be early killers, but we like where we stand.

this is painful

Arian foster is just tearing up the Colts. 220+ yards and 3 tds now

Swiss. Cheese.
My colts are not looking like they have a chance this year.

Imagine Austin Collie was a free agent this morning in our league?

Happy I took Arian Foster(so far), I have him in 3 leagues...I also have Nicks on 3 teams too.

Imagine Austin Collie was a free agent this morning in our league?

Happy I took Arian Foster(so far), I have him in 3 leagues...I also have Nicks on 3 teams too.

It showed that Austin Collie was drafted, but the it never showed that he was dropped?

edit: nvm im an idoit, just saw were woolridge dropped him.

It kind of sucks when all of your guys play the morning game. Im up by 15 and Donohue has 4 guys still playing.

Is it bad when not a single starter on your team has found the endzone? That can't spell success right?

Is it bad when not a single starter on your team has found the endzone? That can't spell success right?

Usually thats not good.

guess you didn't start vince huh? he looked pretty good today actually.

Nice pick up by woolridge on brandon jackson. Looks like grant is out for a little bit.

Dam, I lost week 1. Ill have to start my domination over again next week.

I think ad might have me to. My rb's just suck. Its going to come down to tomorrow nights games. I will probably be down by 25-35 points and have a K, jets D, and a back up RB. Not looking to good. He will have dustin keller (te) for the jets left.

Team Chunk off to a good start!

miles austin almost saved me, now...I just need the jets D to end with 22 points...lawl, shut out with 2 kick off returns? mabey/

ugh, it looks like I will lose week 1. I could be a bit closer if they hadnt called back Calvin Johnsons long TD. Stupid rules

Slow start for Team OEM, looks like a loss to start the season.

had a monster week...which can only mean doom for the rest of the season.

I had huge weeks in all 4 of my leagues, easily winning each matchup.

Back