The Official NFL 2010 Thread [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
This O-line isnt looking as good as it's been hyped up to be.

Big win for the Texans today.....

Here is a prediction for all you NFL fans out there. I say Vick is the starter in Philly by week 5.

Hard to do play action when the RB stinks so far.

It's coming. Finley down the seam after the fake.

Here is a prediction for all you NFL fans out there. I say Vick is the starter in Philly by week 5.

How about right now?

Kevin

It's coming. Finley down the seam after the fake.

How about right now?

Kevin

They tried that one and it was picked. They will go back to it again, but they need a run first.

If you can't throw at ALL against this GB secondary, you wont throw against anybody.

They tried that one and it was picked. They will go back to it again, but they need a run first.

If you can't throw at ALL against this GB secondary, you wont throw against anybody.

Three good runs in a row, then of course Grant hurts his knee.

He also missed Finley down the seam on the first drive. He's going to get a few more. Now Bradley is down. Let's see who's going to try to cover Finely now.

Kevin

That dude looked straight drunk.

Sick catch by Jennings.

Opening days are always plagued by bad play, but today seems worse than any I can remember.

Jennings was a half an inch from decapitation on that last catch.

Kevin

Rodgers better get some of these throws under control, or he is going to get his WRs KILLED today. I mean chalk line around the body killed.

Rodgers better get some of these throws under control, or he is going to get his WRs KILLED today. I mean chalk line around the body killed.

Like that?

Double D. If they say that's not a catch it's a farce.

Kevin

Like that?

Double D. If they say that's not a catch it's a farce.

Kevin

That was a much better throw. But someone tell me how that is a catch and the Megatron one was not?

Donald Driver is ageless, and seems to always be there.

On a different note, I worked with him quite a few times and the guy is nothing short of classy. Always willing to go the extra mile to help and just an all around nice guy.

That was a much better throw. But someone tell me how that is a catch and the Megatron one was not?

Megatrons catch was one of the best Ive seen and yet it wasnt a catch. I hope they change that dumb rule.

Can't argue with you. This "finish the process of the catch" crap is vague and cost the Lions the game today. And that is how they're going to call it, they better start letting the ground cause a fumble, because it is the same damn thing.

Kevin

Donald Driver is ageless, and seems to always be there.

On a different note, I worked with him quite a few times and the guy is nothing short of classy. Always willing to go the extra mile to help and just an all around nice guy.

One of the truly good guys in the league from what I see.

Kevin

Im not positive but I think I heard Eagles fans booing already, lol

Im not positive but I think I heard Eagles fans booing already, lol

Did I say Vick would be starting by week 4-5? I meant week 2.

And the booing says little, they booed Santa. hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back