THP FF Week 1 Thread

Guess choices are what come with 16 team fantasy football leagues lol. Hoping Moss, Wayne, and Finley make up for my 2nd Rb spot.

Your league was only 14 teams I thought? Wow, I feel for ya man. That roster sounds rough....hehe

Shoot, I wish we were playing you...hehe I kid. Sort of.

Here we go...good luck everyone, let's have a great and active season.

Good luck everyone! Starting off my NFL watching with Texans vs Colts till the red zone heats up.

Good Luck! yikes the bills are off to a Great start

Good thing I didnt go with the strategy of picking all Raiders this year.

This is definitely week 1 football.

Brady is on point with his passes though. He looks sharp.

Brady is on point with his passes though. He looks sharp.

He sure is. Although that last one was not a TD. It should get reversed. The ball never crossed.

F word. Beanie wells is doubtful for the game, now McGahee has to start. F word again.

Eli is throwing Ints and I have Rbs getting 0 points. Awesome.

I really wish as a Giant fan Eli will start throwing the ball to HIS receivers and not to the Panthers!!!

I really wish as a Giant fan Eli will start throwing the ball to HIS receivers and not to the Panthers!!!

Its not that his passes are off its that they're hitting the Wrs hands and getting tipped up in the air making it christmas present for the DB.

Nicks needs to grab the ball and catch it, the end of last year is the same as the beginning of this one... hittng his hands and falling to the ground. NOT GOOD!

yes sir, TD Reggie Wayne!

Edit: Never would have guessed Javon Ringer would score before CJ. I Should have started Ringer lol

good on two counts.. I have Wayne in one league, and Manning in THP #1

Ya I need wayne to get a few more catches and maybe another TD now lol

The NFL GAMEMIX channel is awesome!

WHo has forte? you just got about 18 points on one play.

Back